WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tutt
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
tutt

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Empty
PostSubject: Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express   Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:00 pm

TICKETS AVAILABLE FROM 14 JUNE

Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Granthamdates

Last edited by tutt on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rick.laws.31

PostSubject: Re: Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express   Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:33 pm

darn it I got all excited, I know Chris is off a weekend in July cos we going to my mums - which is close to Grantham!! - spoke to him tonight and said about the show and bloody ell we are down there the weekend after, aint it always the flipping way!! -

Good luck with it anyways, please try and get some footage for us all to see

Michelle Smile
Back to top Go down
tutt
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
tutt

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express   Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:37 am

michellep wrote:
darn it I got all excited, I know Chris is off a weekend in July cos we going to my mums - which is close to Grantham!! - spoke to him tonight and said about the show and bloody ell we are down there the weekend after, aint it always the flipping way!! -

Good luck with it anyways, please try and get some footage for us all to see

Michelle Smile

Hi Michelle never mind there will be other gigs don't know your location but we are looking at getting more theatre work so i shall keep putting up the gigs as they come in & hopefully 1 shall be near you. X
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rick.laws.31

PostSubject: Re: Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express   Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:41 am

please do Mr Tutt!! - would love to get to some shows Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express   Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:09 am

Bumping this up guys - cossss I reckon it will be a great event and its happening soon so if your that way go and see these guys perform!!!

I am totally gutted because had it been a week later I would have been able to have gone myself Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Icon_sad

Good luck with this guys!!!! and if you can pleaseeeeeeeeeeee get us some footage - Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Icon_smile

huggs

Michelle
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express   Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:33 am

pooh , would have loved to have come to this but i only have one Friday off this month and that aint it Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Icon_sad really want to come and see Mikes show soon Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com

PostSubject: Re: Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express   Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:49 am

I know the feeling Eddie hehe x A time will come for sure x Its so hard when you work weekends to get out and see stuff but it will happen. We manage to get to see things sometimes when they are closer to home. And i get to see Chris most every weekend hehe so I am not without my fix of elvis Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Icon_lol

Two this weekend, could kill him sometimes, one in the afternoon then straight on to another one in the evening its cutting things fine esp as regular job in morning and a bad foot!!! - bet he dont stop stressing and grumbling lol...
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express   Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:56 am

michellep wrote:
I know the feeling Eddie hehe x A time will come for sure x Its so hard when you work weekends to get out and see stuff but it will happen. We manage to get to see things sometimes when they are closer to home. And i get to see Chris most every weekend hehe so I am not without my fix of elvis Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Icon_lol

Two this weekend, could kill him sometimes, one in the afternoon then straight on to another one in the evening its cutting things fine esp as regular job in morning and a bad foot!!! - bet he dont stop stressing and grumbling lol...

Hey it's an ETA'S perogative to have a bit of a moan Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Lol at least we think it is Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Lol a crafty bunch us ETA'S making people think what we do is hard work Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Lol seriously though it is hard when you have a day job to fit in also , and it is mentaly tireing travelling , setting up , remembering words , worrying wether the crowd will like you etc.. Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com

PostSubject: Re: Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express   Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:14 am

yes and wearing tight pants!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express   Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:17 pm

bumpety bump this great show is this weekend - get your tickets folks of Lincs!
Back to top Go down
Mike Shelby
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Mike Shelby

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express   Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Ha Ha!! Thanks Michelle! We even have a trader going to set up at the event selling Elvis memorabilia and merchandise!!

I've been on 3 local radio stations plugging it and singing with my acoustic live on air . . . so that should be enough to put anyone off from coming!!! Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikeshelby.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express   Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:06 pm

lol Mike, im sure it will be sell out!!! you guys have a great time - just sorry i wont be there are you sure you can't postpone it till the following weekend hehe (only joking)

Huggs

Michelle

oh yes and im collecting eta scarves hint hint - oh now i got an idea!!!
Back to top Go down
Mike Shelby
Mike Shelby

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express   Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:33 am

You missed a great night Michelle - Here's a few pics from the show . . .

Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express L_c11cb8eb4c2e457cb585b6ab7e638ab2

Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express L_068acefa2f4541cfaa82d68c44732923

Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express L_9b04fcb686f344dcbedf5bf21d8591a9

Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express L_91639bb979614a06bd6a803125f46f78

Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express L_68a18a53b4d74ba6be9b696187da4ced

Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express L_0141fa0629f9446d8ca1069204426ddc

Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express L_ceaee8a6640e4128ad36f8295dc71c78

Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express L_669d5f805d574c15880b663c2496f590

Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express L_2e6a8128e0f343b7843e119f119585e8

Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express L_54bbcad79c0f4927ac5ef8d91afb9e28
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikeshelby.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express   Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mike Shelby & Rhythm Express
Page 1 of 1