WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis in the movies - JAILHOUSE ROCK

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elvis in the movies - JAILHOUSE ROCK Empty
PostSubject: Elvis in the movies - JAILHOUSE ROCK   Elvis in the movies - JAILHOUSE ROCK Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:16 pm

Jailhouse Rock
Treat me Nice
I want to be Free
Dont leave me now
Young & beautiful
Baby I dont care

5/6 from me not keen on I want to be Free
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the movies - JAILHOUSE ROCK   Elvis in the movies - JAILHOUSE ROCK Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Ah now you see I absolutely love ' I wanna be free' its my second fav, the first has to be Baby I dont care but all of them are good, its only when you see them up there like that, that you realise how good the song choices were for this film, plus have you seen him in his wooley jumper I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the movies - JAILHOUSE ROCK   Elvis in the movies - JAILHOUSE ROCK Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:43 pm

oh gods yes that wooly jumper looks so good on him - i think Lanskys sell those - pricey though - come to think of it everythings pricey Elvis clothes wise!!

I think my fave from that list is treat me Nice Smile - maybe its cos when he sings it he has the wooly jumper on hehe xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the movies - JAILHOUSE ROCK   Elvis in the movies - JAILHOUSE ROCK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elvis in the movies - JAILHOUSE ROCK
Page 1 of 1