WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charity Event KENT 18TH JULY in aid of Kent Air Ambulance

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Charity Event KENT 18TH JULY in aid of Kent Air Ambulance Empty
PostSubject: Charity Event KENT 18TH JULY in aid of Kent Air Ambulance   Charity Event KENT 18TH JULY in aid of Kent Air Ambulance Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Chris is taking part in a Great Charity event on Sunday 18th July in Aid of the Kent Air Ambulance @
Conningbrook Hotel, Canterbury Road, Ashford, Kent TN24 9QR (note this change of venue please)

Gates open 1.30pm

It will be a great time out for all the family with live music, charity auction, raffle and much more!! - It would be really great if we can make this event a big success as its a very very worthy cause.

The live music will be provided by:

The Ultimate 80's Band XYZ
The Colin Welch Jazz Quartet
Ellie
Abba Chic
Feedback
& our very own
Chris Field As Elvis
(Chris will be closing the event with a 45min set starting around 6pm- , so if you can get there please do come say hi Charity Event KENT 18TH JULY in aid of Kent Air Ambulance Icon_smile

I think you will agree there is a varied range of music to suit all tastes and lots of attractions to keep the kids busy Charity Event KENT 18TH JULY in aid of Kent Air Ambulance Icon_smile

Admission Price is £5 for adults - children under 16 go free!
Please see the link below for more info

http://www.musiconthelawn.info/

Last edited by michellep on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charity Event KENT 18TH JULY in aid of Kent Air Ambulance   Charity Event KENT 18TH JULY in aid of Kent Air Ambulance Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:56 pm

ps. weather permitting it is an outdoor event to be held on the pitch - folks are welcome to bring along a picnic and make a day of it Smile
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Charity Event KENT 18TH JULY in aid of Kent Air Ambulance   Charity Event KENT 18TH JULY in aid of Kent Air Ambulance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:15 pm

wont be able to make this one as i am in the Best Welsh comp , but me and Beck will do our best to get to one in the future , if you ever need any help with any charity event or otherwise just let me know , me and Beck will be there Charity Event KENT 18TH JULY in aid of Kent Air Ambulance Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com

PostSubject: Re: Charity Event KENT 18TH JULY in aid of Kent Air Ambulance   Charity Event KENT 18TH JULY in aid of Kent Air Ambulance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:50 pm

aweee thanks Eddie thats really kind of you Smile - We will be thinking of you all in the Best Welsh Smile I am sure its going to be an amazing evening - And such a great prize too!!! Times like this wish I was Welsh hehe I would have a bash!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charity Event KENT 18TH JULY in aid of Kent Air Ambulance   Charity Event KENT 18TH JULY in aid of Kent Air Ambulance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:52 pm

ps This event is in competition with Party in the Park, only found out once it was all organised thats happening in the town of ashford too!!! already changed the date once they cant change it again, but hopefully we will get a good crowd Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charity Event KENT 18TH JULY in aid of Kent Air Ambulance   Charity Event KENT 18TH JULY in aid of Kent Air Ambulance Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:45 am

Unfortunately Charity Event KENT 18TH JULY in aid of Kent Air Ambulance Icon_sad due to ummmm difficulties Ashford FC are having the organisers of this event have not had much option but to change the venue and due to space issues have had to scale it down somewhat. Its a real big shame as a lot of work and effort has gone in but its just one of those things. Chris was really looking forward to it and mingling with people in the afternoon it was anticpiated it would be a very very big turn out. Anyways, Chris will still be supporting this cause at its new venue, not sure if any of the other acts have pulled out I do hope they havent. XYZ will still deffo be there and they are a great 80s cover band and of course me lil hunk of burning love Chris will be there - New Venue address is
Conningbrook Hotel, Canterbury Road, Kennington,
ASHFORD, Kent, TN24 9QR

From 2.00 PM

http://www.musiconthelawn.info/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charity Event KENT 18TH JULY in aid of Kent Air Ambulance   Charity Event KENT 18TH JULY in aid of Kent Air Ambulance Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:45 am

Anyone in or around the area sunday week your rpescence would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks. Mich xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charity Event KENT 18TH JULY in aid of Kent Air Ambulance   Charity Event KENT 18TH JULY in aid of Kent Air Ambulance Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:13 pm

bump bump this is this weekend so moving on up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charity Event KENT 18TH JULY in aid of Kent Air Ambulance   Charity Event KENT 18TH JULY in aid of Kent Air Ambulance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charity Event KENT 18TH JULY in aid of Kent Air Ambulance
Page 1 of 1