WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vegas here I come!!!

Go down 
+7
EDDIE P
Malcolm King
Kay the devil in disguise
lance
TCBDavid
Lorna
MichaelAMemphis
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
John Devil
John Devil

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Vegas here I come!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas here I come!!!   Vegas here I come!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:19 pm

A Very Big Well Done to You Malcolm You are a credit to the
ETA world And Yourself, Well Done Buddy
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Vegas here I come!!!   Vegas here I come!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:15 pm

a very very big well done mr king & thouroughly deserved Vegas here I come!!! - Page 2 616156 Vegas here I come!!! - Page 2 616156 Vegas here I come!!! - Page 2 616156 could i just ask is it invite only to these american comps or can all enter like oursi.e the walk a golden mile/european championships cause it sounds like one hell of a memory that you will carry for ever
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Vegas here I come!!!   Vegas here I come!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:27 pm

@Garry.. most are open to anyone who wishes to enter.

Thanks to everyone for the compliments, I do appreciate them. The last 18 months has been some journey I can tell you. I never thought for a minute I would experience all that I have, from a positive and negative point of view. All I can say to any ETA is have faith in yourself and put the work in. Do that and you just never know where it may take you. I've been taken down so low at time, only to be lifted to heights that made my head spin. I've been conned, cheated and lied too. I've been taken advantage of and been the target of some serious spamming. I've gained the respect and recognition of some fine and influential people in our field, only to loose out due to malicious slander that I can only guess was the cause of those people to distance themselves from me. And... I've sang to thousands of Elvis fans, shared the stage with wonderful performers including those who worked with Elvis. Been in the company of some of the finest ETA's in the world. Shared a drink with Joe Esposito, danced with Patti Parry and been told by Marian Cocke that Elvis would be proud of me. I visited Graceland and sang in front of some of the Presley family. It's been good, it's been bad, it's been emotional for sure and would I change one single bit of those experiences?? Not In Your Life!!!! because they made me the man I am today.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.malcolmking.com
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Vegas here I come!!!   Vegas here I come!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:27 am

mal it sounds fantastic...and makes me wish even more that i could do it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vegas here I come!!!   Vegas here I come!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vegas here I come!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2