WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hometown Show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracey
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Tracey

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Hometown Show Empty
PostSubject: Hometown Show   Hometown Show Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Well, eventually got round to visiting my old home town, to watch a fellow Wiganer!!

A brilliant night was had from start to finish!!

Firstly being mobbed by people wanting to talk to me about my new Tattoo ( I better get commision on the tattooist sales ) finally being able to get away from everyone, made our way to a quiet little corner awaiting the Artist.
The venue a nice med sized pub, already starting to fill up, locals obviously very friendly (I hoped) , a few minutes later in came the artist, then equipment and more equipment, then lights and more lights and costumes etc etc, the set up was brilliant, the lights brilliant the sign brilliant, I loved the sound test, a song beautifully sung!! all we needed now was a brilliant performance from a brilliant artist......................and we was'nt dissappointed!!
Welcomed our very own Lance to the stage
Bearing in mind I am an Elvis fan above all else, but the evening was a buzz with a mixture of Rock & Roll Greats, don't even ask me to remember what songs where sang in what order, before Debs tells you, I will!!! I was on Tia Maria Chasers my excuse, making up for the lost nights out, and thats a whole lot of em!!.

Lance, Thank you for a memorable night, and hopefully one of more to come!! of course you don't exactly look, sound, move or act like Elvis, but you gave one heck of an Illusional Tribute!! We could see the passion and sincerity in your show, and boy did you do yourself proud with the set up!! And thats exactly what we came to see, a brilliant Elvis Tribute Show!!!

Not forgetting our Debs!! what a fab job you have done of lance's suit!! brilliant company all night. Thank you both xxx
Back to top Go down
lance
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
lance

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Hometown Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hometown Show   Hometown Show Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:28 pm

thankyou very much for your support and yours and mikes company ..your tattoo was certainly a highlight with everyone ..will do it again in the near future.. blackpool weekender next !!!!! tia maria chasers in the bag lol! or under the table with all the other bottles !
thankyou for your kind comments Very Happy
LANCE
TCB
Cool
Back to top Go down

Hometown Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hometown Show   Hometown Show Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:43 pm

well doen Lance and glad you had such a great time tracey Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hometown Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hometown Show   Hometown Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hometown Show
Page 1 of 1