WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:57 pm

affraid This thread has turned into a 'Scarf' thread! Rolling Eyes lol!
Right Michelle you will have to come along to the Birmingham show now . . & you can thank Doug personally for the auction scarf Whistle lips Doh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:28 pm

get doug down for the festival next year if you can darren it would be great to see him down here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:32 pm

Pete Moore wrote:
get doug down for the festival next year if you can darren it would be great to see him down here
Hi Pete I have spoke with Doug before about maybe the pair of us doing something in the Porthcawl festival but the only way to make it viable would be to set some shows up around it & also he would need a fee to perform there too as I would have to cover his flights etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:15 am

sorry darren I wil lmove my scarf begging to the appropriate place DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:19 pm

darren i9m sure you wouldnt have any issues gettin some shows around the fest time to pay for him to come over etc, after all klush packed the st davids hall in cardiff im sure a theatre or somethign could accomidate yourself and doug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:41 pm

TCBDavid wrote:
darren i9m sure you wouldnt have any issues gettin some shows around the fest time to pay for him to come over etc, after all klush packed the st davids hall in cardiff im sure a theatre or somethign could accomidate yourself and doug
Cheers David, will definately look into it but as I said previously it also depends on Doug's schedule as he is usually pretty booked up in advance, theatres don't tend to book you independently as usually it's a case of having to hire them so we have to consider that outlay along with posibly having a live band unless they're small theatres where you can get away without a band, I am in regular contact with my Kev from Red Alert so will also discuss the proposal with him. if I can book Doug & myself enough shows in advance to make it worth while for him & I to do a showcase at the festival then obviously I will do that but definately won't be this year of course. I will discuss it again with Doug then if he's happy to go a head with it then I will contact Peter Philips about it.
Thanks again Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:08 am

NEW UPDATE!

Dates confirmed in MAY 2011:

20th, 21st, 22nd (with a possible one on the 19th)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:55 pm

is that Birmingham Darren?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:54 pm

michellep wrote:
is that Birmingham Darren?
Hi Michelle, Birmingham will be on the 21st May DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . - Page 2 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:57 am

DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . - Page 2 New_te10

Last edited by DARREN H on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:53 am

ok thank you, have already mentioned this to chris, seeing as its far ahead provided he dont already have something, cos I know he ahs stuff in the new year and that the queen or someone dont offer him zillions to come sing for them hehe (which is as likely as us wining the lottery) we wil ltry and make it there Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:33 pm

michellep wrote:
ok thank you, have already mentioned this to chris, seeing as its far ahead provided he dont already have something, cos I know he ahs stuff in the new year and that the queen or someone dont offer him zillions to come sing for them hehe (which is as likely as us wining the lottery) we wil ltry and make it there Smile
That would be really cool to see you both there Michelle!!! DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:31 pm

Friday 20th May is in Yorkshire, Saturday 21st is in Birmingham & Sunday 22nd is looking likely to be in Somerset. Will update this thread with the venues once everything is signed,sealed & delivered!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK FOR SHOWS - 2011 . . .
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2