WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris Field - Charity Event in aid of st Michaels Hospice

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chris Field - Charity Event in aid of st Michaels Hospice  Empty
PostSubject: Chris Field - Charity Event in aid of st Michaels Hospice    Chris Field - Charity Event in aid of st Michaels Hospice  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:10 pm

Not sure I have this on the correct page but cant find my old thread - The Charity Show Chris is doing in memory of his mum for St Michaels Hospice in November at the lovely Banantyne Hotel has had an amazing response and is now sold out!!! The Hotel have even taken more bookings than they had originally agreed too Smile We will have 135 people sitting down to dinner and the show and hoping to raise loads of money for the hospice, the ticket sales alone will see £1300 going to the hospice and then we have auctions and raffles and donations and other stuff going on on the evening we hope we can get £2000. This is great news but a shame for the folks who did not get a ticket in time. We know personally of around 50 people that were planning to come but won't be able to now as all tickets gone, we really did not expect it to get booked up ths quickly nor did the hotel (who by the way have been amazing!!!) as we still have 3 months till showtime. we feel really bad for the people who want to go but can't some of our friends are included in that Sad so hopefully maybe sometime in the not so distant future we can arrange something else.

WANNA SAY A HUGE THANK YOU TO OUR LOVEY KAY AND TRACEY who worked so hard on posters for us, these were awesome and were used and i am sure this helped us get all our tickets sold so thanks Girls ya are angelsssssss xxx
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Chris Field - Charity Event in aid of st Michaels Hospice    Chris Field - Charity Event in aid of st Michaels Hospice  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:14 pm

michellep wrote:
Not sure I have this on the correct page but cant find my old thread - The Charity Show Chris is doing in memory of his mum for St Michaels Hospice in November at the lovely Banantyne Hotel has had an amazing response and is now sold out!!! The Hotel have even taken more bookings than they had originally agreed too Smile We will have 135 people sitting down to dinner and the show and hoping to raise loads of money for the hospice, the ticket sales alone will see £1300 going to the hospice and then we have auctions and raffles and donations and other stuff going on on the evening we hope we can get £2000. This is great news but a shame for the folks who did not get a ticket in time. We know personally of around 50 people that were planning to come but won't be able to now as all tickets gone, we really did not expect it to get booked up ths quickly nor did the hotel (who by the way have been amazing!!!) as we still have 3 months till showtime. we feel really bad for the people who want to go but can't some of our friends are included in that Sad so hopefully maybe sometime in the not so distant future we can arrange something else.

WANNA SAY A HUGE THANK YOU TO OUR LOVEY KAY AND TRACEY who worked so hard on posters for us, these were awesome and were used and i am sure this helped us get all our tickets sold so thanks Girls ya are angelsssssss xxx

what date in November was this Michelle ??
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com

PostSubject: Re: Chris Field - Charity Event in aid of st Michaels Hospice    Chris Field - Charity Event in aid of st Michaels Hospice  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:49 am

its on the 20th novemeber Eddie, it as originally planned for 24th September which is why we cancelled porthcawl then the stupid hotel started messing about and couldnt be bothered attitude so we along with the fund raiser lady at hospice were not happy to proceed there, so we managed to get banantynes on the 20th november - got to say they are great and enthusiatic - I am so glad ina way the other hotel did what they did cos this place is much much nicer, lol wouldnt it be funny if old Gordon (dragons den) shows up - he does a lot for charity, its one of his hotels and apparently rumour has it he goes there quite a lot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Field - Charity Event in aid of st Michaels Hospice    Chris Field - Charity Event in aid of st Michaels Hospice  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:57 am

michellep wrote:

I am sure it will be a huge success & for a very deserving & worthy cause too. Well done for selling out so quickly guys!
Also well done to Kay & Tracey for their input Chris Field - Charity Event in aid of st Michaels Hospice  Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Field - Charity Event in aid of st Michaels Hospice    Chris Field - Charity Event in aid of st Michaels Hospice  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:55 pm

thanks darrennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Field - Charity Event in aid of st Michaels Hospice    Chris Field - Charity Event in aid of st Michaels Hospice  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Field - Charity Event in aid of st Michaels Hospice
Page 1 of 1