WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far

Go down 
+5
TCBDavid
LISA
EDDIE P
michael king
Rossvegas
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
michael king
Through Graceland Gates
Through Graceland Gates
michael king

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-03-23

European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Empty
PostSubject: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:37 pm

European Championships
Contestants so far

Gordon Hendricks
Chris Field
Sean Vegas
Dave Curran
Joey Priestly
Jared Warne
Ronnie C
Ben Thompson
Julien Pelloy
Jimmy E
Dean King Karl
Simon Henley
Andy Reno
P J Gallagher
Ricky Rivers
Danny Fisher
Pete Storm
Steve Storm
Anthony Shore
Memphis Mario
Lee Rivers
Karl Memphis
Craig Curtis
Andy Wood
Gordon Baird
Patrick Byrne
Peter Moore
Chris Aaron
Dean Mack
Elvince
Paul Molloy
Gordon Elvis
Garry John
Ponty Presley
Dylan Blake
Dave B
Doerr Francis
George Elias
Gary J Foley
Willard Ford
Brian Wheeler
Matt King
Darren Lee
Little Elvis
Clive Booth
Ray Godwin
Redent Falzon
Andy Wright
Ismo Hyvonen
Alan Denis
Eireann Elvis
Steve Jordan
Melvis Bouvey
Jim Santana
Paul Rouse
Fisher Stevens
Paul Thorpe
Ricky Aron

Pre-qualified Finalists -
Johnny Lee Memphis
Danny Allen

This is gonna be great !!
Still a few places left.....
www.elviscontest.co.uk
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvismichaelking.com
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:44 pm

Really looking forward to the event yeah bring it on cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:21 pm

wow what a great line up its gonna be awesome and as well we got Jesse Aron Smile -

Paul, still a few places left Smile you got the bug back - are you getting my drift Wink
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:49 pm

Yep, should be a great weekend. Better get my beer money saved drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:54 pm

I got to save as well Val, am sorting out all my old clothes and putitng them on ebay hehe - xx I am lucky though since i had my op 4 pernods and im slaughtered lol xx
Back to top Go down
michael king
Through Graceland Gates
Through Graceland Gates
michael king

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:37 am

plus last years winner Simon Patrick plus a few more announcements of performances between now and the event....plus Gospel Contest.....plus Novice Contest.....plus another 20 or so contestants.....my we're gonna be busy!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

Number of posts : 1073
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:00 pm

Am thinking of joining in Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:07 pm

Lol Michael your gonna be extremely busy!!!

I think it will be a great event, maybe even the best one yet Smile The changes you have instigated are superb and are very welcome by many people Smile not only is the new hotel more central for us Southerners it looks fantastic!!! I think the wavering of the entry fee for the ETA's when booking for the weekend was a really really nice touch too! Even the way its now from Thursday and finals being Saturday was a brilliant idea as it gives folks the chance to journey home on Sunday when the roads are hopefully quiter Smile

I am sure I speak for everyone when I say thanks for all your efforts, hard work and positive changes and that we are really really looking forward to it !!! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:14 pm

http://www.elviscontest.co.uk/contest%20info.htm

Well Ross stop thinking about it and get your form in lol... If you can manage the travelling from up where you are, and your not working, what have you got to lose? nothing what have you got to gain? loads, meeting all your buddies here on browser, seeing top class showcases, making loads of new friends, seeing all the superb entrants perform their own tribute to Elvis, (if you enter yourself) being able to perform to a huge crowd of appreciative real Elvis fans, theres great stalls and merchandise you can purchase, and if that dont sway you book or the 3 nights and theres a 20% discount at the bar!!!! now if that can't sway ya what can lol x
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:16 pm

just entered lol
woooooo
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:23 pm

Shit i nearly booked a Hilton Birmingham Hotel ALABAMA hahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:27 pm

lol I am so pleased Ross, it will be great to meet you !!! and what I think is so wonderful that a few days ago you was feeling down and gonna give up on things for a while and here you are today signing up for the comp. Well done you!!! and i hope that the sincere support you get here from the members has gone soem way into helping you to make this decision to jump back on board.. the audience are wonderful Ross, Johnny will vouch for that, as will all the eta's here and fans that have been to the event before - you will be singing to true elvis fans appreciative of what you guys do Smile
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:30 pm

Heat C i entered into and YES! all of you helped me enter this and your kind words
lets hope i win now haha
Think my 2 songs will be In the Ghetto andAmerican Trilogy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:34 pm

lol be careful make sure you get the right one - do you know what to do regards sending of the entry form for comp etc??? I think all the spaces in gospel have gone now but main comp still has spaces so be sure to contact Michael and get your form in quick sharp hehe
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:36 pm

hi been speaking to michael from the site Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:45 pm

2 nice song choices Ross, my Chris did trilogy last year as one of his songs - not sure what he doing next time probably be a spur of the moment knowing him cos he is always changing his mind haha glad he dont change his mind on girlfriends as much as other things European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far 35213

I think, but i could be wrong am sure someone will correct me if i am - but the 20 finalists will get to sing with the band, which i think will probably be Red Alert - that in itself would be like a dream come true !
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:54 pm

would love to sing with a band and have the energy that comes with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:39 pm

yes Ross especially RA they are awesome!! my Chris has never had the oppurtunity to sing with a band yet I hope one day that dream will be fullfilled for him Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:32 pm

i have been lucky enough to work with red alert only did three songs with them but still a dream come true for me
Back to top Go down
michael king
Through Graceland Gates
Through Graceland Gates
michael king

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:06 pm

Thank you for your nice comments Michelle.
Good to have you with us Rossvegas..
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:08 pm

Thanks Michael good to be with the Elite Crowd Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:12 pm

Red Alert are an awesome band & really know there stuff, worked with them quite a few times now & we always have alot of fun, great bunch of fellas especailly little Kev! European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
michael king
Through Graceland Gates
Through Graceland Gates
michael king

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Hey Rossvegas.... if you book Birmingham Alabama you can always compete via phone link...we'll just amplify it round the room lol!

Rossvegas wrote:
Thanks Michael good to be with the Elite Crowd Wink

Hey mate, we're all just 'Elite Elvis fans'...... one big happy family mate Razz
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Am Alabama bound lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:05 pm

lol Alabama via Satelite

Lucky guys Pete & Darren cos they are really good, and have personality too - i like watching the bass player bopping about they really look like they love what they do - Think I will get an extra lottery ticket this week ya never know hehe may win then can book them for a whole year and everyone who wanna sing with them can Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far   European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

European Championships 2011 - Contestants so far
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next