WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unusual or nice gifts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Unusual or nice gifts Empty
PostSubject: Unusual or nice gifts   Unusual or nice gifts Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:17 pm

As we know you guys give out scarfs (dont tell Michelle Cheesey Smile ), teddies etc. Have you recieve any weird or even nice gifts from fans, either through the post or on the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unusual or nice gifts   Unusual or nice gifts Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:44 pm

I know i aint an eta but Chris keeps gifting me soap!!! lol think hes trying to tell me something? Rolling
Back to top Go down
TimDudleyETA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TimDudleyETA

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Unusual or nice gifts   Unusual or nice gifts Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:19 am

Unusal gift I would have ot say there is a older lady that comes to my shows blind in one eye and starting go blind in the other eye because of tumors though the later years of her life. Her late husband and Elvis where in same Army Base and etc in Texas. During one of my shows she walks up with the black jacket and hands it to me. It was black leather jacket with white outline of elvis and elvis on the arm.

The coolest gift, kinda felt like elvis when a lady about mid 30 late 30 walks up to the stage during my show and puts this 5 foot tall bear up on stage. I have pictures in one of these boxes of picture if I can find it in the future I well post it.

Love to all,
Tim
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timdudleyelvistribute

PostSubject: Re: Unusual or nice gifts   Unusual or nice gifts Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:35 am

Two lovely gifts Tim Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unusual or nice gifts   Unusual or nice gifts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unusual or nice gifts
Page 1 of 1