WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:24 pm

michellep wrote:
Beds I think is only about 70 miles from me, so if i drive we could be there in an hour, if chris drives we will have to take a packed lunch and sleeping bag haha!!
Laughing lol! You do mak me chuckle Michelle! lol!
As I siad would be so cool to see ya both there & have a drink or two with ya! drunken Wink
Back to top Go down
BIG JULES
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
BIG JULES

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:50 am

DARREN H wrote:
BIG JULES wrote:
HOW ABOUT A SHOW IN WALES DAZ HE SOLD WELL THE LAST TIME HE WAS HERE, I KNOW OF A 312 SEATER THEATRE FOR £300 TO HIRE INCLUDING STAFF AND BAR AND LIGHTING TECH
Hi Jules, I am all for coming to Wales for sure, that's sounds like a real good deal mate, please pm me details if u wouldn't mind. Only problem is he is only in the UK for 5 days, 3 of which we are booked up so only really leaves the Thursday, in your opinion do u reckon a Thursday would work?
Thanks again Jules Wink

THIS IS THE LINK FOR THE THEATRE, NEXT MONTH MICHAEL KING AND STEVE HALLIDAY ARE THERE WITH RED ALERT....

http://www.congresstheatrecwmbran.co.uk/pages/about-us.php
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:57 am

BIG JULES wrote:
DARREN H wrote:
BIG JULES wrote:
HOW ABOUT A SHOW IN WALES DAZ HE SOLD WELL THE LAST TIME HE WAS HERE, I KNOW OF A 312 SEATER THEATRE FOR £300 TO HIRE INCLUDING STAFF AND BAR AND LIGHTING TECH
Hi Jules, I am all for coming to Wales for sure, that's sounds like a real good deal mate, please pm me details if u wouldn't mind. Only problem is he is only in the UK for 5 days, 3 of which we are booked up so only really leaves the Thursday, in your opinion do u reckon a Thursday would work?
Thanks again Jules Wink

THIS IS THE LINK FOR THE THEATRE, NEXT MONTH MICHAEL KING AND STEVE HALLIDAY ARE THERE WITH RED ALERT....

Thankyou Jules, will look into this & chat with Doug & see if it's viable . . .
Back to top Go down
BIG JULES
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
BIG JULES

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:02 pm

DARREN H wrote:
BIG JULES wrote:
DARREN H wrote:
BIG JULES wrote:
Thanks again Jules Wink

Thankyou Jules, will look into this & chat with Doug & see if it's viable . . .

HOPE SO WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE DOUG AGAIN IN WALES...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:49 pm

not viable Darren doable!!!! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:00 pm

michellep wrote:
not viable Darren doable!!!! lol
Oh yeah, forgot . . . . . DOABLE! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:35 pm

Have had a chat with Doug & unfortunately there will not be enough time for a show in Wales. He will arrive sometime either late afternoon or early Weds evening so that only leaves the Thursday but Doug needs a day to get over jet-lag. Then Friday Yorkshire, Sat Birmingham & sorry made a mistake the Sunday isn't Bedfordshire but a theatre in Bucks.
Will keep u posted.
Maybe next year we can hopefully get something sorted in Wales Smile
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:16 pm

Quote :
Maybe next year we can hopefully get something sorted in Wales

hope so darren theres a lot of people down here that want to see doug but birminghams just to far for most...so next year then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:40 pm

TCBDavid wrote:
Quote :
Maybe next year we can hopefully get something sorted in Wales

hope so darren theres a lot of people down here that want to see doug but birminghams just to far for most...so next year then
Hi David, yes we will definately look at next year, will talk to Doug on Monday & discuss it in full, maybe if possible get a couple of venues there as it would make it more worth while . . . Cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
Kay the devil in disguise
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:08 pm

DARREN H wrote:
Garry John wrote:
DARREN H wrote:
TCBDavid wrote:
no worries mate, hopefully come see one of ur shows with doug at some point
Yeah that would be cool, I'll buy ya a beer! Smile
oooeerr does that apply to all browser member drunken drunken drunken
Now there's a question lol! drunken . . . . Maybe Garry Wink

Does that apply to me too if I can get there, only just found out about this show really hope i can get there.
would be great to see you all xxx
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/K4YL3IGH

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:10 pm

Kay the devil in disguise wrote:
DARREN H wrote:
Garry John wrote:
DARREN H wrote:
TCBDavid wrote:

Does that apply to me too if I can get there, only just found out about this show really hope i can get there.

Of course Kay, would love to see ya at one of the shows hun X Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:41 am

lol I am now requiring 2 kisses from Doug if Kay goes lol - i should be on commission haha!!! Looking forward to May pleaseeeeeeeeeeee darren can you let me know as soon as you know they are on sale cos i wanna get good seats right u the front Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:42 am

thats the Broadway Theartre one on the sunday Smile
Back to top Go down
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:51 am

DARREN H wrote:
Kay the devil in disguise wrote:
DARREN H wrote:
Garry John wrote:
DARREN H wrote:
TCBDavid wrote:

Of course Kay, would love to see ya at one of the shows hun X Wink

Aww bless you Daz, thank you, it will be great to see you too, If you need anything please let me know.
thanks hun xxx
Back to top Go down
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:53 am

michellep wrote:
lol I am now requiring 2 kisses from Doug if Kay goes lol - i should be on commission haha!!! Looking forward to May pleaseeeeeeeeeeee darren can you let me know as soon as you know they are on sale cos i wanna get good seats right u the front Smile

Now now Shell dont be greedy, Im hoping to see them at Bham in May i cant wait xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:09 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:14 pm

Approx 80% of tickets are now sold!!! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Tickets are also available on Paypal = ticketmanagement7@gmail.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:14 pm

got ours all stashed away nice and safe in me undies drawer haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:25 pm

michellep wrote:
got ours all stashed away nice and safe in me undies drawer haha
Lol Michelle, I take u mean the London show tickets or have u got some for this show too? . . Tickets in your undies?! affraid Laughing lol! Looking forward to meeting u & Chris Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:38 am

London one, sorry I thought was talking about all the shows in general Rolling see what excitement does to me, makes me go all doolally..

We looking forward to meeting you too... Smile x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:53 pm

TICKETS ARE NOW LIMITED FOR THIS SHOW! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:18 pm

i now have tickets for the 20th and 21st looking forward to both shows thanks to Daren and doug for the personal invites much appreciated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:44 pm

Hey, these are gonna be shows NOT to miss..will be there for sure..not long now..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .   DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOUG CHURCH & DARREN H - ELVIS: THE LEGENDARY CONCERTS . . .
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2