WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SO CLOSE TO ELVIS!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Empty
PostSubject: SO CLOSE TO ELVIS!   SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:28 pm

Just going through my pics & came across this! How close is this to Elvis!!!

SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Sundia10
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO CLOSE TO ELVIS!   SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:33 pm

thats a brill pic darren, have u got a list of all the places you and dog are going to be
Back to top Go down

SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO CLOSE TO ELVIS!   SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:40 pm

TCBDavid wrote:
thats a brill pic darren, have u got a list of all the places you and dog are going to be
Thanks David, yeah it's a great pic, got a few uncanny ones of Doug . . by the way who is 'Dog'?? Laughing lol!
Well obviously you know about the one in Birmingham, nearly half the tickets are sold for that already which is great news, we just secured the venue in Yorkshire which is real nice so details will follow shortly which I will post in the 'gig list'.
Still working on one for the Sunday but will let ya know any developments Smile
Thanks again Wink
Back to top Go down
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2009-10-22

SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO CLOSE TO ELVIS!   SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:57 pm

are you doing any or got any planned for the Manchester area Darren
Back to top Go down

SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO CLOSE TO ELVIS!   SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:37 pm

viva ronnie c wrote:
are you doing any or got any planned for the Manchester area Darren
Unfortunately not at the moment , maybe towards the end of the year or early next year we may look at venues there. I have been in talks regarding new management for myself which is looking promising & will hopefully be in motion by the end of this year with the a view that they will also be some-what involved in the shows I do with Doug aswell. In this I hope we will see more of Doug over here due to this fact. Smile

Last edited by DARREN H on Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2009-10-22

SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO CLOSE TO ELVIS!   SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:40 pm

ok thanks Dorran
Back to top Go down

SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO CLOSE TO ELVIS!   SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:47 pm

ya need to get your bottoms down south Smile what about us down here lol... bounce dotn you forget my scarf now darren, cos I havent forgotten ya know.. and all the rest of ya's who promised one I wil lbe on your tails soon..... Smile
Back to top Go down

SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO CLOSE TO ELVIS!   SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:54 pm

michellep wrote:
ya need to get your bottoms down south Smile what about us down here lol... bounce dotn you forget my scarf now darren, cos I havent forgotten ya know.. and all the rest of ya's who promised one I wil lbe on your tails soon..... Smile
Hey Michelle don't worry as had a few people asking for us to go southwards Wink Weird you should mention the scarf as Doug emailed my yesterday & mentioned it, so all ok there Smile
Once I recieve the scarf I will forward it onto you along with my contribution, is there a specific date you would like it by Michelle?
Just thought I'd mention that the picture above will give ya a taster of what Doug will looking like for the Birmingham show cheers
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO CLOSE TO ELVIS!   SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:58 pm

Is that Doug in the pic??? That is a very COOL pic!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/

SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO CLOSE TO ELVIS!   SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:03 pm

eselvisfan wrote:
Is that Doug in the pic??? That is a very COOL pic!!
Hi Essie, yep it's Doug, looks so much like Elvis there it's just uncanny!
Hope you & Johnny are well X
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO CLOSE TO ELVIS!   SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:18 pm

My goodness, it is kinda scarry, how much he looks like Elvis, in this pic!!! Not worthy
Aaaww we doing fine, Darren, thank you for asking!!
How are you doing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/

SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO CLOSE TO ELVIS!   SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:05 pm

eselvisfan wrote:
My goodness, it is kinda scarry, how much he looks like Elvis, in this pic!!! Not worthy
Aaaww we doing fine, Darren, thank you for asking!!
How are you doing?
Yeah it is kinda spooky Essie affraid Wink
Glad u are both doing well X
Back to top Go down

SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO CLOSE TO ELVIS!   SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:26 am

can bring them to birmingham darren it will save postage Smile
Back to top Go down

SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO CLOSE TO ELVIS!   SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:23 am

michellep wrote:
can bring them to birmingham darren it will save postage Smile
lol! lol! lol! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO CLOSE TO ELVIS!   SO CLOSE TO ELVIS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SO CLOSE TO ELVIS!
Page 1 of 1