WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

At Home With The Presleys.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

Number of posts : 2545
Registration date : 2007-08-02

At Home With The Presleys. Empty
PostSubject: At Home With The Presleys.   At Home With The Presleys. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Wouldnt it be really fab, if Elvis was still with us today...to have an Elvis reality tv show...a bit like The Osbornes.

I think that would have been really good fun actaully. Or is that just my wicked sense of humour. Id love to have seen Elvis doing day to day things...shopping, watching and shooting tv's lol, cooking and just messing around with his family.
I think that would have happened you know king and it would have been good.
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: At Home With The Presleys.   At Home With The Presleys. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:13 pm

as most of the osbournes was in fact scripted i cant image what a farce the elvis equivalent would have been turned into the show would probably be beyond embarassing. probably for the best he did pass away as god only knows what ideas parker would have dreamt up as elvis got older and possibly less popular than in his 70's shows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Home With The Presleys.   At Home With The Presleys. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:18 pm

a defo no go for me
Back to top Go down
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

PostSubject: Re: At Home With The Presleys.   At Home With The Presleys. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:06 pm

I would have loved that. Parker would be dead...Elvis could have done anything he wanted...even run as president. I would have loved to have seen a show like that which Elvis wanted to do and he enjoyed.

what i meant to say...is yes his shows were very popular, but pehaps for all the wrong reasons...especially in the 76/77 years.

Last edited by Sophie on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Home With The Presleys.   At Home With The Presleys. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:19 pm

i think you need to read what david wrote as you have totaly miss read his coment
Back to top Go down
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

PostSubject: Re: At Home With The Presleys.   At Home With The Presleys. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:59 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I know...someone disturbed me and wanted my attention. The think i liked with the osbournes, and i only watched a few epidodes, was when they went out how polite the kids were...i know peeps get asked to do all sorts, like strictly come dancing and im a celeb...but i think Elvis by now had he lived would have been a stronger person and say no to the things he didnt want.
See i have a problem with the 70 shows Elvis did...and i know how it sounds but i couldnt have watched him like that...in a way i think thats what attracted so many people, you see them with open mouths jus watchin him...and watching a very un happy man too i have to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At Home With The Presleys.   At Home With The Presleys. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:28 pm

it may not have been the kind of programme that would have been good to or for him, but i bet everyone would watched it - I cant say i think it would have been a great idea or even maybe flattering for him, but I have to be honest and say right or wrong I wold stil lhave watched it just because I want to get as much of Elvis as I can. Am I alone on that?
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: At Home With The Presleys.   At Home With The Presleys. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:33 pm

No you are not alone Michelle, would have watched it myself.
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: At Home With The Presleys.   At Home With The Presleys. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:17 pm

I think Elvis would have never done that. He was a very privat person. I would had watched it though, if he would had done it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

PostSubject: Re: At Home With The Presleys.   At Home With The Presleys. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:11 pm

Ahhhhhh all you secret watchers out there!!! does anyone know how many tv's Elvis had? He could have watched himself all over the house lol.x
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: At Home With The Presleys.   At Home With The Presleys. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:15 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At Home With The Presleys.   At Home With The Presleys. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At Home With The Presleys.
Page 1 of 1