WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis in Concert Tour Date 2012

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PaulShookUp
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
PaulShookUp

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Elvis in Concert Tour Date 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Elvis in Concert Tour Date 2012   Elvis in Concert Tour Date 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:19 pm

The wait is over! Elvis Presley In Concert is returning to the stage and tickets for the 2012 UK tour go on sale soon. A link to buy tickets will be available Wednesday, November 24 at 9:00 a.m. CST on ElvisInsiders.com. Tickets go on sale for the general public on Monday, November 29.

Elvis Presley In Concert features members of the original TCB Band and singers with full orchestra under the direction of Joe Guercio. Elvis performs "live" on stage via archive footage shown on large screens.

The tour is making several stops throughout the UK, including stops in London and Glasgow.

Tour dates - March 2012

Fri 9 Motorpoint Arena, Sheffield
Sat 10 MEN Arena, Manchester
Sun 11 SECC, Glasgow

Fri 16 O2 Arena, London
Sat 17 Wembley Arena, London
Sun 18 LG Arena, Birmingham

Back to top Go down
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

Number of posts : 2251
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert Tour Date 2012   Elvis in Concert Tour Date 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:47 pm

Thanks for the info Paul.

Im sure all being well, i will go to the O2 arena show in London but its such a long way off i wont get a ticket till the end of next year.

All the TCB Band are getting on abit now, i doubt Jerry Scheff will be there but its still a good show and the atmosphere is brilliant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert Tour Date 2012   Elvis in Concert Tour Date 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:11 pm

would like to ake chris to see this Smile I saw it the first year it came out, was good though I do wished they would make a little hologram well a big one actually so it looks like elvis on stage rather then the big screens Smile but either way its worth seeing and a must for elvis fans cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert Tour Date 2012   Elvis in Concert Tour Date 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:49 pm

Cool, must get to see this time!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert Tour Date 2012   Elvis in Concert Tour Date 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:06 pm

michellep wrote:
would like to ake chris to see this Smile I saw it the first year it came out, was good though I do wished they would make a little hologram well a big one actually so it looks like elvis on stage rather then the big screens Smile but either way its worth seeing and a must for elvis fans cheers

They tried it out, worked a treat with a Japanese company putting Elvis bang in the middle of the stage but they were asking for silly money to do it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.malcolmking.com
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert Tour Date 2012   Elvis in Concert Tour Date 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:41 pm

i think me and Beck may go to the Glasgow show Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert Tour Date 2012   Elvis in Concert Tour Date 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:13 pm

Just realised, why is this tour being advertised nearly 2 years in advance scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert Tour Date 2012   Elvis in Concert Tour Date 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:00 pm

you got a point there Val I just automatically thought next year - I should read things properly hehe
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert Tour Date 2012   Elvis in Concert Tour Date 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:05 pm

I did also Michelle, until someone said to me, why is it so far away and thought, better look at the date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert Tour Date 2012   Elvis in Concert Tour Date 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elvis in Concert Tour Date 2012
Page 1 of 1