WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis at Christmas time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Elvis at Christmas time Empty
PostSubject: Elvis at Christmas time   Elvis at Christmas time Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:48 am

I am just listening to my Elvis Christmas CD (I wish you a merrry christmas) I am ashamed to say this is not a cd I play often - I think its gonna be worn out time Christmas come this year. hehe - I have always loved Silver Bells its probably my fave Christmas song ever by anyone and Elvis does a great version - But I am finding myself playing over n over again. ILL BE HOME ON CHRISTMAS DAY!!! what a beautiful song and again as in so many of Elvis songs, beautiful lyrics. - Haha copying this for Chris now to add to the list of songs to learn.

Whats your fave Elvis Christmas Song?
Back to top Go down
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

Number of posts : 2251
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Elvis at Christmas time   Elvis at Christmas time Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:50 am

Elvis did some amazing Christmas songs in his career and he loved Christmas so much.

He always managed to try and spend Christmas at Graceland.

My favourite Christmas song (at the moment) is 'Holly Leaves and Christmas Trees'.
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Elvis at Christmas time   Elvis at Christmas time Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:01 pm

im not massive chrsitmas song fan of anybodys to be honest but theres one of elvis' that im rather fond of and and thats Merry Christmas Baby, his vocals are really nice and its one of the few christmas songs of his with a guitar solo lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elvis at Christmas time   Elvis at Christmas time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elvis at Christmas time
Page 1 of 1