WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show

Go down 
+2
Mike w
EDDIE P
6 posters
AuthorMessage
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show  Empty
PostSubject: Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show    Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:27 am

Well where do I start. Absolute fantastic night, first up was Ronnie C, brilliant start to the evening, entertained the full crowd (think Doreen took a shine to you Ronnie), with various songs from Elvis to Queen and Meatloaf. Then we had our own Paul B smooching everyone to Billy Fury, fantastic. Then came the big man himself Razz Garry John, the crowd was rocking. Cheers of more for everyone performing.

Well done to you all, last but not mean least John Devil and Carole for the sound and organsing things on the night Thumbs (cant remember if I said goodbye to you both scratch, no I wasnt drunk just getting old and forgetful).

Brilliant brilliant night Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Loving my Elvis watch which I sort of won. Cant wait for the next one.

Michelle, I even had normal flat boots on Noooo!!
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show    Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:13 pm

well done guy's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com
Mike w
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Mike w

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show    Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:40 pm

As Val said, a great night. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Well done lads.
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show    Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaawww WONDERFULL!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/

PostSubject: Re: Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show    Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:56 pm

I am so glad it was a great night for you all Smile But then again I knew it would be - hope someone got lots of photos and footage - and snaps of val in her not so high kinky boots!
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show    Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:58 pm

Yeah, that woud be cool to watch!! Specialy Val wearing her pyama's!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show    Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:01 pm

I had my Pyjama's on under my clothes to keep me warm Cold
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show    Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:06 pm

lol - saucy!
Back to top Go down
lance
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
lance

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show    Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:02 am

glad you had a good night
lance
tcb
Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show    Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:45 am

val how did you sorta win your elvis watch pmsl!!
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show    Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:17 pm

what can i say & where do i start... what a cracking night & an absolute honour to appear on the same bill with two gentlemen & top draw artists mr B & mr C.. Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy thankyou to my mum & dad for all your hard work both on the night & in the promo for this event....a special thankyou to tracey for the poster designs, stunning...... thanks to mr C again for all the printing...!!!!!!!!!
& a special thankyou goes to dawn, lorna, ebbs, claire, beccy, mark, bobby...... val kinky boots & mike (who both coincidently gave up a close family members party to come) & the fact that you all came a hell offa long way to support this event....... cant wait fr the next one

p.. if ive forgot anyone my most sincere apologies.. Embarassed Embarassed lol! lol!

Last edited by Garry John on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show    Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:05 pm

It was worth the trip, yep got grief about not going to the other party but it was worth it. Glad I didnt put big shoes on, it was too cold. Cold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show    Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garry John, Paul B, & Ronnie C. Legends Show
Page 1 of 1