WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris made the paper :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Chris made the paper :) Empty
PostSubject: Chris made the paper :)   Chris made the paper :) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:13 pm

http://www.hastingsobserver.co.uk/news/elvis_impersonator_leaves_em_all_shook_up_1_1680801

Smile Cant wait to do it again next year - Venue will hold at least twice as many so hopefully will raise twice as much money for the hospice Smile

xx
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Chris made the paper :)   Chris made the paper :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:15 am

Ooooww that is WONDERFULL!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/

PostSubject: Re: Chris made the paper :)   Chris made the paper :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:29 am

thank you Essie and thanks for taking the time to respond Smile xxxx I think its pretty wonderful too haha if I had my way he would probably be singing for charity every week haha!! but that wouldnt pay the bills tee hee xxx
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Chris made the paper :)   Chris made the paper :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:33 pm

well done Chris , great pic there Very Happy a very worth cause i think , if you ever need a hand with an event for this charity give me a call Smile , i used to do loads for charity as i found it hard to say no , but as you said Michelle it don't pay the bills and recently i have been a little more choosey what charity work i do as if i wanted i could probably have a charity gig every other week Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Chris made the paper :)   Chris made the paper :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:46 pm

fantastic Chris massive well done to you both Michelle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris made the paper :)   Chris made the paper :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:49 pm

Thanks Eddie Smile - I think Chris will disagree on the piccie hehe and me too it really isnt the most um flattering of pictures but hey if ya like it then woohooo - I know what you mean with being choosey about the charity things - Chris did 4 this year - It is very hard to turn anyone down, because they are all worthwhile and needed causes - flipping government should be doing more grrr - but yep you got to draw the line -St Michaels Hospice is very close to Chris heart because of his mum - and he grew up in hastings - But got to be careful because have had requests from places and they are not even prepared to do anything like a raffle or door tickets they basically want someone to perform at their venue for free!!! so they are quids in on the bar and take a bucket round and collect a couple quid for a charity - and those are deffo no goes! - Chris did the 4 this year for free, cos hes a sweetheart lol and I told him dont ya dare charge them pmsl and I am sure he will continue to support the hospice for definately for freeebie - But like you say Ed you could be doing one every week, no problem doing them even at special rates I think you have to at least cover your expenses Smile -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris made the paper :)   Chris made the paper :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:51 pm

thank you Ronnie

and ahh yes I am sure Ed you and Chris will have chat in birmingham Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris made the paper :)   Chris made the paper :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:41 am

Nice one Chris! A very good cause, well done! Wink
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Chris made the paper :)   Chris made the paper :) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:42 pm

What a great review! Well done Chris! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Chris made the paper :)   Chris made the paper :) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:36 pm

Brill review.... big well done. xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris made the paper :)   Chris made the paper :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris made the paper :)
Page 1 of 1