WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Elvis Euros' After Show Party

Go down 
+4
Fraser
pauldb38
Little Elvis
michael king
8 posters
AuthorMessage
michael king
Through Graceland Gates
Through Graceland Gates
michael king

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-03-23

'Elvis Euros' After Show Party Empty
PostSubject: 'Elvis Euros' After Show Party   'Elvis Euros' After Show Party Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Elvis Euros - Hilton Metropole Birmingham
6 - 8 January 2011

After Show party - Sat 8th Jan - Bar Open till 3AM beer
Directly after the live finals night Trophey

Combined Elvis Birthday Party / Elvis Disco and Jam Session

Thursday 6th - Bar Open till 1AM
Friday 7th - Bar Open till 1AM
Sat 8th - Bar Open till 3AM

Remember that all hotel residents have a 24hour bar available also on all three nights...

Best wishes
Michael
www.elviscontest.co.uk
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvismichaelking.com
Little Elvis
Through Graceland Gates
Through Graceland Gates
Little Elvis

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: 'Elvis Euros' After Show Party   'Elvis Euros' After Show Party Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:57 pm

Think I best order the new Liver..............
Back to top Go down
http://www.lostrockets.co.uk
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: 'Elvis Euros' After Show Party   'Elvis Euros' After Show Party Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Yeah, 24 hour bar. Bets on who goes to bed the earliest or latest. My money is on Lisa for the latest Razz , cant think who would be the earliest at the moment but dont think it will be someone from the browser Drinker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Elvis Euros' After Show Party   'Elvis Euros' After Show Party Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:54 pm

probably me Val, lol especially if I am driving back hehe x If I do I wont drink sturday night, let Chris drink and I will drive, he dont get the chance to have a drink very often sooooo its only fair, but hey I still will be partying with a shandy lol
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: 'Elvis Euros' After Show Party   'Elvis Euros' After Show Party Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:17 am

Well i'm really looking forward to this its going to be great and from reports i have had there is going to be a big Elvis is in the browser turnout so dont forget to come over and say high beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Fraser
Rocking in Lauderdale
Rocking in Lauderdale

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: 'Elvis Euros' After Show Party   'Elvis Euros' After Show Party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:38 pm

I will be there, but I dont think Ill be up late at the bar - bit of a lightweight when it comes to that I'm afraid Smile
Back to top Go down
Fraser
Rocking in Lauderdale
Rocking in Lauderdale

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: 'Elvis Euros' After Show Party   'Elvis Euros' After Show Party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:43 pm

I was staying at the Hilton earlier this week, as at the Bike Show - really really looking forward to January now Smile

You are quite isoloated there in the middle of the NEC - may be worth considering having some top up provisions in the boot of your car Wink as its a bit of a walk to the nearest shops - as I cant imagine people will be driving very far lol
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: 'Elvis Euros' After Show Party   'Elvis Euros' After Show Party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Thanks for the advice Jasper. Wil be nipping to Tesco before we go. How was the bike show, went to one in Manchester one time and it was brilliant.
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: 'Elvis Euros' After Show Party   'Elvis Euros' After Show Party Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:58 am

Why me Val!!! LOL!!!!!!!
ok last year friday night/saturday morn I retired at I think 9.30am!
Saturday night/sunday morning I retired at 3am and Chris came to the room at 6.30am! after jamming with Pete Storm, and others.
This year we wont be there for the final on Saturday night as Chris working... but will be there thursday and friday. Resolve and anadins ESSENTIAL!.
See you all there!
xx
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: 'Elvis Euros' After Show Party   'Elvis Euros' After Show Party Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:18 am

looks like ive got the john smiths to myself then on the last day with no competition from mr connor
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: 'Elvis Euros' After Show Party   'Elvis Euros' After Show Party Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:23 am

he would have drank it all by then sorry lol! xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Elvis Euros' After Show Party   'Elvis Euros' After Show Party Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:33 am

'Elvis Euros' After Show Party 35213
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: 'Elvis Euros' After Show Party   'Elvis Euros' After Show Party Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:37 pm

OMG, I think I will be booking hangovers for Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings then! Lol! So looking forward to this year. Cant wait to see the hotel and also cant wait to see everyone! We only made it for the final last year in Blackpool and it just wasnt the same, so glad we will be going for the full thing! Whooohoo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Elvis Euros' After Show Party   'Elvis Euros' After Show Party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Elvis Euros' After Show Party
Page 1 of 1