WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi Ross

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hi Ross Empty
PostSubject: Hi Ross   Hi Ross Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Hi Ross,

Just wanted to let you know that teh thread about agents I have moved to the mods board because there was fricton going on and we need to try and sort this out. I think this is for the best as no point you guys going on at each other I am sure its not doing eitehr of you any good - I personally dont wish to lose either of you as i think and i am sure everyone agrees both you guys put lots of great input into the group. I am sure and hope we can get any issues ironed out - I have let Sean know what I have done and why and would ask for now please try to all stay calm - I really do think this has blown into something it shouldnt have and is just cross connections and maybe a clash of pesonalities, thats just my own personal feeling on it - I hope with both yours and Seans help we can get everything sorted out because like I say the you are both good members of the group here and well liked Smile

Thankies

Michelle
Back to top Go down

Hi Ross
Page 1 of 1