WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-05-18

CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT Empty
PostSubject: CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT   CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:26 am

Chris Connor is pleased to announce, that he has been asked and agreed to appear at Legends Blackpool again next year. Due to the huge success of his first season, his headline set has been now been extended.

Chris will be appearing over 60 shows in the summer season, 15 shows Christmas season, and also for next year Legends are considering a few shows over Easter weekend. (will update)

Also there is lots of work behind the scenes preparing for Chris's new show Elvis the Ultimate Performance' which will see Chris and his band touring the theatres next year With dates already confirmed. A preview to this show has been set for January. More news and that date and venue to follow

2011 dates left.
14th December
Legends Xmas Show

15th December
Legends Xmas Show

16th December
Legends xmas show

17th December
Legends xmas show

23rd december VIVA LAS VEGAS XMAS SHOW show longfield suite prestwich

new years eve private party.

MORE DATES TO BE ADDED..

for all enquiries and announcements check the official website...
www.chrisconnorelvis.com

Hope to see you at a venue near you... hugs Lisa xx

[u]

Last edited by LISA on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:50 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT   CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:40 am

Chris is gonna be knackered after all that lot!!!! Hope you are ready to pamper and massage his achy feet n bones lisa hehe
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT   CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:54 am

I'll make him a brew! that'll do! LOL! X
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT   CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:07 am

I bet you make him some nice cakes to go with the brew as well Smile lol -
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT   CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Things looking great for chris , big well done and well deserved keep us informed lisa king
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT   CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:36 pm

rrr thanks very much Paul. xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT   CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:57 pm

if my Chris isnt working we will deffo try and get to the catford show in september Smile oooerrrr just looked and think its a sunday - sundays are often doable for us :)x
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT   CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:22 am

Great stuff Michelle. fingers crossed. xxx
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT   CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Few more dates added.
x
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT   CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:17 pm

Dates added to original. x
Back to top Go down
Dean
Walking in Memphis
Walking in Memphis
Dean

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT   CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:43 pm

Hi lisa,
Sorry I have not been intouch for what seems a lifetime due to some family problems I had to come off facebook after my mums sister passed away it really did hit me hard last year as you already know my Mum is no longer with us and her sister Marie only 52 passed with cancer and was really the last of my close family members there was alot of upset long story and have not had chance to come see chris perform for a while but hope to get back into the swing of trying to come to as many of Chris shows as I can.

I have followed though online and have loved all the things I have seen on youtube I hope you and Chris are both well and I hope to find out as much as I can through this site whats going on I hope to return maybe to facebook with a tribute to Chris or something under a new name of course lol as long its ok with Chris it would be somthing like the girls one but maybe just for boys lol.

Anyway I hope this finds you and Chris well and hope to here from you soon

Take care

a Friend always Dean x Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT   CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Hi Dean...
Firstly I am so sorry to hear about your loss, I understand how upset you would have been. It answers the question where you had gone, as a few times I looked for you on facebook, and wondered where you had gone. Really sorry.

Feel free to message me on here if you have any questions about venues etc, or would like a friend to chat to. As you can see Chris is very busy this year, with still alot of exciting news to come. We hope to see you again soon, this time make sure you dont miss your trains!! LOL!

Big hug to you.
Love from us both. x
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT   CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:22 pm

CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT 18904510
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT   CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:54 pm

The Guernsey Festival Sunday 3rd July featuring Chris Connor and the Sweet Inspirations is will now also feature Primal Scream. Several of their songs have appeared on film soundtracks including in the film Trainspotting, The Football Factory and The Jackal. Also for the PC game Grand Theft Auto.
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT   CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:13 pm

More dates added. x
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT   CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:54 am

www.chrisconnorelvis.com

Last edited by LISA on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT   CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Will post new dates once confirmed.
x
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT   CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:59 pm

21st october has now sold out. x
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT   CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:51 am

Chris Connor is pleased to announce, that he has been asked and agreed to appear at Legends Blackpool again next year. Due to the huge success of his first season, his headline set has been now been extended.

Chris will be appearing over 60 shows in the summer season, 15 shows Christmas season, and also for next year Legends are considering a few shows over Easter weekend. (will update)

Also there is lots of work behind the scenes preparing for Chris's new show Elvis the Ultimate Performance' which will see Chris and his band touring the theatres next year With dates already confirmed. A preview to this show has been set for January. More news and that date and venue to follow
Back to top Go down
Dean
Walking in Memphis
Walking in Memphis
Dean

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT   CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:39 pm

Hi lisa tried to message you on facebook im under the name elvisontour Alwaysaraver ive added you and sent a message hope to hear from you soonn much love too you and Chris xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT   CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHRIS CONNOR 2011 Dates and THE OFFICIAL UK LEGENDS SHOW DAT
Page 1 of 1