WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Today, Tomorrow And Forever

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Today, Tomorrow And Forever Empty
PostSubject: Today, Tomorrow And Forever   Today, Tomorrow And Forever Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:23 pm

Today, Tomorrow And Forever Cd-today-tomorrow-and-forever-2011

'ELVIS - Today, Tomorrow And Forever' new Import CD: After the huge success of both 'A Portait In Music' and 'The U.S. Male' the 'Oldies But Goodies' label proudly present the third vinyl classic on CD. For the very first time ever we released this 1969 German album in it's full glory on factory silver pressed CD, including rare and unreleased bonus tracks.

TrackList

1. Angel 2. C'Mon Everybody 3 Easy Come, Easy Go 4 Flaming Star 5 King Of The Whole Wide World 6 Wild In The Country
7 Viva Las Vegas 8 Today, Tomorrow And Forever 9 You Gotta Stop 10 What A Wonderful Life 11 Tell Me Why
12 Stay Away BONUS TRACKS 13 Love Letters – take 7 14 Riding the Rainbow – take 8 improved sound / UNRELEASED
15 It Hurts Me – spliced take UNRELEASED 16 Mama – alternate edit UNRELEASED 17 Summer Kisses, Winter Tears – take 24 improved sound / UNRELEASED 18 Do the Vega – take 1 19 A Boy Like Me, A Girl Like You – spliced take UNRELEASED 20. The Lady Loves Me – take 9 21.Today Tomorrow and Forever – spliced take (duet) UNRELEASED

Source: Various / Updated: Jan 8, 2011
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1