WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I got my legs back :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I got my legs back :) Empty
PostSubject: I got my legs back :)   I got my legs back :) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:23 pm

I dont know if its cos i feel like got me legs back cos car is all done or cos i have sat here today adn done nothing but drink coffee and smoke. I am giving up tomorrow so i thought to forewarn is to forearm haha

Garry I am really pleased provided it dont blow up on the A13 tomorow Smile i am touching wood - I know you ahd similar problems with yours and its gonna cost a lot, I was really worried cos mine was coming in at about £500 on the estimatea nd that was before the water pump needed replacing..

In the end it had a small service, new brakes and discs on front, new cambelt kit inc tensioer new water pump and they charged me £391 i paid £400 as a drink cos I was just so glad to have it done and the bloke said it wasa bugger he had a big lump on his head from where he kept banging it to get to where he needed to be haha I told him treat yourself to some anadins.

I was amazed cos £60 odd was VAT !! So i was all happy i got home and there was a the renewal for my dogs injections and she has a lup come up on her head thats worrying me soooooooooo here we go again lol - least I got pet insurance tho Smile

broooooooooooom broooooooooooooooooooooommmmm
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: I got my legs back :)   I got my legs back :) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:34 pm

am really chuffed for ya hun hope it stays that way & here's to many more cost fre years of motoring.... cherry cherry mine will unfortunatly not be so lucky as i have been greeted today with the news that im looking at least an £800 bill to put this prob right. then potentially a few more £100 quid in the coming 12 months so mine unfortunatlly is gonna be concined to the knackers yard Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: I got my legs back :)   I got my legs back :) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:14 pm

Whats wrong with your cars?
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: I got my legs back :)   I got my legs back :) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:32 pm

Timing chain slipped engine f@cked
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: I got my legs back :)   I got my legs back :) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:45 pm

ohh no garryyyy thats a lot of money - them timing belts can do bad damage if they come of and stuff i have heard xx the mechanic said mine was literally hanging by a thread the tension was so loose so i was lucky really- what you gonna do get it fixed or another car?? I hope you dont have to pay garage for work if any thats been done already Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got my legs back :)   I got my legs back :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got my legs back :)
Page 1 of 1