WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

Number of posts : 2251
Registration date : 2007-07-28

James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event. Empty
PostSubject: James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event.   James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:48 pm

Its been in the news that at the Birmingham event , ETA and organiser Michael Cawthray, has been charged with attacking James Burton's son Jeff.

48-year old Jeff Burton suffered a broken cheekbone, a broken nose and cuts to his face.

Thats pretty sad to hear that something like this has happened.

Attacking someone like that, for whatever reason, at an Elvis event you supposed to be the organiser of is bad enough but to attack the son of one of Elvis musicans makes it far worse.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event.   James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:55 pm

Guys I just picked up on this I think I got it pretty quickly only 4 views, I didnt even read it before bringing it here.. i am at work so wil lhave to briefly email sean - i am gonna say this is in hands of police and is a eprsonal matter which is why its been removed and that comments regarding this be kept from board please until all the facts adn what needs to be done is done...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event.   James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:08 pm

guys here is what i sent to sean i need to rush in meeting now eeek - hope what i said as ok im crap at writing

hi Sean,

just a quicky as I am at work and due to go into a meeting - I wanted to let you know i removed the post about the incident at the hilton as this is a personal and police matter and really nobody knows all the facts. people are no doubt discussing things between themselves in private, we just dont feel this will be of any benefit to anyone by discussing it publically on this forum, and out of respect for everyone concerned and the good name of elvis. On this forum not only are we endrosed by EPE we also get a lot of support from Michael. Mods really think this is something that is private matter concerned and not something that will be of any benefit to those concerned or this forum to discuss and debate about, no one even truely knows what really happened.. we all know how press can be Sad

Hope you understand the removal and hope your well and had a great Xmas and New Year xx

Huggs

Michelle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event.   James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:15 pm

pleased to say ncie response from sean see below -

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for explaining that to me and i can understand why it was deleted.

Take care,
Sean x
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event.   James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:21 pm

Good work short stuff xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event.   James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:30 pm

well done michelle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event.   James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:41 pm

thanks guys - lol at short stuff - wooohooooo chris got me viva cd wiggle wiggle - cant wait to listen to it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event.   James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:42 pm

ssee paul small things please small people - i cant believe i am so excited over a cd i could have gone and got meself haha -
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event.   James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:21 pm

big well done michelle.. i only hope that this is the first & last we hear on here silent silent
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event.   James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:24 pm

yes me too Smile when you thin about it we aint done bad - its common knowledge now and only come up once and i truely believe sean just didnt think when he posted it - just goes to show we have a pretty sensitive bunch of people here Smile
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event.   James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:39 pm

Well done Michelle. I know it is being discussed on other sites, when you google the names different things come up. I think welldone to our browser for being respectful to all concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event.   James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:43 pm

i can get on tcb bands wall - I can see everyones comments - but it wont let me comemnt or even hit the like button - they are not on my friends list but i see no where to add a friend - all i see is the like button at the top is this what i need to press to be able to join kinda thing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event.   James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Burton's son assaulted at Birmingham event.
Page 1 of 1