WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Malcolm King News

Go down 
+4
John Devil
Malcolm King
val w (Kinky Boots)
pauldb38
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Malcolm King News Empty
PostSubject: Malcolm King News   Malcolm King News Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:54 pm

Thought as the browser is "the" forum I frequent, I'd like to post my news here first. Below is the statement that will be posted tonight on my Facebook and website.

Today I would like to announce that Malcolm King will be performing his tribute to Elvis for the last time on Sunday May 1st. The journey has been a terrific one and we have enjoyed every single step. It has been our pleasure to perform at some very special occasions, from weddings to birthday, anniversaries and engagements. Singing at the Las Vegas Hilton and in Memphis for Elvis75 are memories that will stay with us always. The biggest factor in performing has been the wonderful people we have met along the way. To each and every one of you, we thank you for your support and respect. To the Elvis fans around the world, it has been our pleasure and we thank you for taking us to your heart. Malcolm has been a lifelong Elvis fan and I’m sure you’ll join me in thanking him for presenting such a sincere and credible tribute to Elvis.
As this chapter closes, Malcolm will now concentrate on the future. This decision allows him to take advantage of other exciting opportunities and I’m sure you will join me in wishing him all the very best for the future.

I had the pleasure of meeting most of the "Browser family" at Birmingham and do hope to see you all again as although I won't be performing as an Elvis Tribute, I still intend to keep tabs on the activities, contests and events etc.

Thanks to all

FOREVER ELVIS

Mal
Back to top Go down
http://www.malcolmking.com
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Malcolm King News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malcolm King News   Malcolm King News Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:30 pm

I dont believe this its such a shame mal is there nothing we can do to persued you to keep doing your tribute ? Either way i wish you well in anything you do and dont forget you have friends here.

Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Malcolm King News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malcolm King News   Malcolm King News Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:41 pm

Sad Sad that is a realy shame to hear Malcolm. I am sure it wasnt an easy decision to make but wish you well in what you are doing for the furture. Think there are going to be some unhappy ladies out there. You are and always will be a brilliant ETA, thank you for giving us the opportunity of seeing this part of your journey.

Big Cry
Back to top Go down
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

Malcolm King News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malcolm King News   Malcolm King News Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:42 pm

pauldb38 wrote:
I dont believe this its such a shame mal is there nothing we can do to persued you to keep doing your tribute ? Either way i wish you well in anything you do and dont forget you have friends here.

Thanks Paul, yep I do intend to keep in touch with the friends I've made through the ETA scene and here on the Browser. I have loved every minute of my time performing as an ETA, [who wouldn't?] At this point I have opportunities to do other things and really need to be focused on that 110%.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

Malcolm King News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malcolm King News   Malcolm King News Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:44 pm

val w (Kinky Boots) wrote:
Sad Sad that is a realy shame to hear Malcolm. I am sure it wasnt an easy decision to make but wish you well in what you are doing for the furture. Think there are going to be some unhappy ladies out there. You are and always will be a brilliant ETA, thank you for giving us the opportunity of seeing this part of your journey.

Big Cry

Thanks Val , it's not the end of me singing, just that in the future people will need to suffer me as...me! Laughing
Back to top Go down
John Devil
John Devil

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Malcolm King News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malcolm King News   Malcolm King News Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:07 pm

Sorry to hear that Mal
But wish you all the best
For your Future in what you choose
And. What path you Take
Good Luck keep in touch
Regards John
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

Malcolm King News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malcolm King News   Malcolm King News Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:53 am

whatever it is you have planned for the future i wish you all the success and happiness possible, it was a pleasure to finally met you in birmingham this year and i do hope you'll pop up at other events even if it must be with out tribute jsut in your capacity as you lol...

Take care and keep in touch your a properly decent guy it would be a shame to loose you completely
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Malcolm King News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malcolm King News   Malcolm King News Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:58 am

O.M.G. This is a shocker, malcom you are one of the true gentelman of the E.T.A world & it will be a big loss to us all that you have decided to call time, I wish you all the best in your new venture but also hope that mabye some day you will return to what you are truly magical at & that's your Elvis tribute, Good luck buddy & hope you stay in touch with us all as I'm sure we'll all still love to be part of your new journey

T.C.B. Garry John
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
Little Elvis
Through Graceland Gates
Through Graceland Gates
Little Elvis

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Malcolm King News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malcolm King News   Malcolm King News Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Shame Mal, you was a class act, all the best for the future

Dean
Back to top Go down
http://www.lostrockets.co.uk
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

Number of posts : 1073
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Malcolm King News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malcolm King News   Malcolm King News Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:05 pm

I wish you all the best Malcom you was the first ETA i ever met and you gave me loads of advice and such a nice guy hope all the best things in life for you bro

Colin Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Malcolm King News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malcolm King News   Malcolm King News Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malcolm King News
Page 1 of 1