WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

‘Downtown Long Beach’ 1972 new Import CD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

‘Downtown Long Beach’ 1972 new Import CD Empty
PostSubject: ‘Downtown Long Beach’ 1972 new Import CD   ‘Downtown Long Beach’ 1972 new Import CD Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:59 pm

‘Downtown Long Beach’ 1972 new Import CD Cd_longbeachx

‘Downtown Long Beach’ 1972 new Import CD: The Touchdown label is releasing ‘Downtown Long Beach’ featuring the November 15th, 1972 show via an audience recording. It comes with a 16 page Booklet
As noted by Ciscoking - "The sound is ok and the show is solid, too. Elvis doesn`t talk too much and focusses on the music. Also the setlist is quite appealing. As always, there`s a 16-page booklet, too. What makes me take this disc with reservations anyway is the fact that we already had it on 4 (!) previous releases: Return To Long Beach (1992), A New Live Experience (1993), A New Live Experience (1993, 2nd pressing) and Welcome Home, Elvis (1994)." A good show if you don’t already have a copy.
Tracklisting:
Also Sprach Zarathustra - See See Rider - 1 Got A Woman - Until Its Time For You - You Don't Have To Say You Love Me - Polk Salad Annie - Elvis Welcomes The Audience - Love Me - All Shook Up - Heartbreak Hotel - Blue Suede Shoes - The Wonder Of You - Teddy Bear/ Don't Be Cruel - Love Me Tender - Little Sister/ Get Back - Hound Dog -

I'll Remember You - How Great Thou Art - Suspicious Minds - Band Introductions - Burning Love - Fever - You Gave Me A Mountain - Can't Help Falling In Love - Closing Vamp & Announcement

(News, Source:FECC)
Back to top Go down

‘Downtown Long Beach’ 1972 new Import CD
Page 1 of 1