WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis Live Live Live - rumors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Elvis Live Live Live - rumors Empty
PostSubject: Elvis Live Live Live - rumors   Elvis Live Live Live - rumors Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Elvis Live Live Live - rumors 1_20110527192309

There are quite some rumors flying around on specialized Elvis collector's websites. One of the 'hot topics' is the release of a DVD/CD called "Elvis Live Live Live" with some possible interesting footage. This is the release by the producers: The DVD includes Johnny B. Goode complete version...Always On My Mind with different camera angles and see Elvis walk out of the studio, an outstanding never released version of Words and the complete Fort Dix farewell interview.

80 minutes of Elvis in Cincinnati on March 21, 1976, both the afternoon and evening performances with 30 minutes of unreleased footage from the two shows.

If that's not enough a bonus CD of rare tracks with many unreleased versions come one and all to the video and audio event of the year.

Bonus CD

Bitter They Are, Harder They Fall - undubbed master

She Thinks I Still Care - unedited undubbed master

The Last Farewell - False start, undubbed master

Moody Blue - overdubbed unedited master

Hurt - undubbed master

Love Coming Down - undubbed master

Sweet Angeline - undubbed master

Fool - long version

I've Lost You - undubbed master

Love Song Of The Year - undubbed master

Elvis Live, Live, trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRDLid7J9jg&feature=player_embedded

Published: may 27th 2011 06:25 PM.
Source: FECC / Published by: ElvisMatters
Back to top Go down
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Elvis Live Live Live - rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elvis Live Live Live - rumors   Elvis Live Live Live - rumors Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:45 am

Elvis Live Live Live - rumors Dvd-live-live-live

Coming soon from Messiah Productions ' Elvis Live Live Live Volume 2': The Cincinnati Special plus the main attraction Elvis On Tour and That's The Way It Is Out-takes in perfect quality. The DVD includes Johnny B. Goode complete version...Always On My Mind with different camera angles and see Elvis walk out of the studio, an outstanding never released version of Words and the complete Fort Dix farewell interview.

There's more...80 minutes of Elvis in Cincinnati on March 21, 1976, both the afternoon and evening performances with 30 minutes of unreleased footage from the two shows. If that's not enough a bonus CD of rare tracks with many unreleased versions come one and all to the video and audio event of the year.This DVD / CD project is a limited edition....Get one while they last !

Plus Bonus CD

Bitter They Are, Harder They Fall - undubbed master
She Thinks I Still Care - unedited undubbed master
The Last Farewell - False start, undubbed master
Moody Blue - overdubbed unedited master
Hurt - undubbed master
Love Coming Down - undubbed master
Sweet Angeline - undubbed master
Fool - long version
I've Lost You - undubbed master
Love Song Of The Year - undubbed master

Source: Elvis Information Network / Updated: May 30, 2011