WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What was the first Elvis film you ever watched?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

What was the first Elvis film you ever watched? Empty
PostSubject: What was the first Elvis film you ever watched?   What was the first Elvis film you ever watched? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:50 pm

What was the first Elvis film you ever watched? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7bQUXfCe0WW_kTy1rwXBnseZPm8_bIE40Poab0dXAnJU8QMpbglPb_MBtNw

The reason I ask is Ebony, our 6yr old, has asked if she can watch 'Jailhouse Rock' the movie. She loves the song you see. Ive explained its black n white but she is still interested. Going to watch it with her this week. This will be the first time she has watched an Elvis film. She has seen them before when we have had them on but not took that much interest. Am quiet looking forward to it Very Happy

And thinking about it, I think this was the first film I ever watched. I did get my mum to tape them for me when I was little. They were playing one each day when I was in primary school. Must have been an anniversary or something but as a kid I really enjoyed them and even though they are a bit cheesey, some of them I really enjoy now... well all of them really. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

What was the first Elvis film you ever watched? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was the first Elvis film you ever watched?   What was the first Elvis film you ever watched? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:08 pm

I cant remember what was the first film (mind you I cant remember what I did last week). Will have to think about that one.
Back to top Go down

What was the first Elvis film you ever watched?
Page 1 of 1