WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lee Memphis King Newsletter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Lee Memphis King Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: Lee Memphis King Newsletter   Lee Memphis King Newsletter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:02 am

One Night with Elvis with Lee 'Memphis' King
www.elvis-theshow.com
Newsletter March 2008

Hi All

First just a quick reminder that Lee Memphis King's flagship concert at the renowned Hammersmith Apollo takes place this Saturday, 22nd March. Possibly the most awaited Elvis concert this year, this will be a spectacular production and if you have not yet booked a ticket there are still some available although attendance is already over 2000!! Box Office: 08448 44 47 48 or On-Line

Another prestige concert booked for this year is a commemorative 31st Elvis Anniversary concert at London's Indigo2 (formerly The Millennium Dome) on Sunday 17 August Box Office: 0208 463 2711 .

Lee will also be presenting his acclaimed performance at other flagship venues - Liverpool Philharmonic Hall, Manchester Bridgewater Hall, The Birmingham NIA, Aberdeen AECC, Edinburgh EICC plus a special Rock and Roll Sunday Picnic concert at Broadlands, one of Hampshire's finest stately homes. This year also sees Lee 'Memphis' King going into Europe with concerts in Antwerp and Strasbourg. This is all in addition to his regular touring schedule across the UK - there will be around 150 concerts during 2008, making Lee the most successful Elvis Tribute Artist there has ever been in the UK and one of the hardest working men in the industry. Please see the Concert Dates Page in our website for dates and details.

If you have not visited for some while, the Lee Memphis King Web site has been upgraded over the past months with a new look and enhanced Audio and Video pages and our on-line community continues to grow in our chat forum . Many of the Elvis fans and supporters who got together in the forum took themselves off to Dublin in February to attend Lee's concert at The Helix Theatre. A good time was had by all and photos and accounts of the trip are on the board for everyone to see.

We have just taken delivery of our new 2008 second edition Concert Programme which will be introduced at venues very shortly so please visit our merchandise stand to see it.

Finally, here is a message from Lee:

I just want to thank everyone who attend my concerts and for the fantastic support and feedback I receive from so many people. It's more than I ever expected and makes all of the hard work that I and my band and all of the team behind me put into these shows so worthwhile. Its great to know that there is so much interest and love for Elvis and his music.

Lee Memphis King

www.elvis-theshow.com
Back to top Go down
Rockin T
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rockin T

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Lee Memphis King Newsletter   Lee Memphis King Newsletter Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:29 pm

Lee is appearing at the Mansfield Palace theatre up the road from me early next month so I will try to get to that one.
Not had the chance to see him perform before.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Lee Memphis King Newsletter   Lee Memphis King Newsletter Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:30 pm

I saw him quiet a few years ago now and we thought he was excellent.
He had me and my lil sis crying when he sang 'hurt'. He is an all rounder and a great ETA. I dont think you will be disappointed.

Can you do us a fav though, if you do go will you write us a review?
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Rockin T
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rockin T

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Lee Memphis King Newsletter   Lee Memphis King Newsletter Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:18 pm

I certainly will Lorna. No problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lee Memphis King Newsletter   Lee Memphis King Newsletter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lee Memphis King Newsletter
Page 1 of 1