WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement

Go down 
+2
charmainejensenvoisine
TCBinaflash
6 posters
AuthorMessage
elvisinmemphis
Knocking On Gracelands Door
elvisinmemphis

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement   Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:59 pm

I have just heard that Ticketmaster have announced the Bolton Arena
concert tickets are to go on sale Monday April14th at midday.

£28, £38, £48 and £120 golden circle VIP, ( I think their booking fee will be added)

regards Steve
Back to top Go down
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement   Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:31 pm

Phone lines will be in melt down on Monday Thats for sure LOL Thanks for the Update Steve Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisforeveryone.co.uk
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement   Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 6:35 am

elvisinmemphis wrote:
I have just heard that Ticketmaster have announced the Bolton Arena
concert tickets are to go on sale Monday April14th at midday.

£28, £38, £48 and £120 golden circle VIP, ( I think their booking fee will be added)

regards Steve

Good Morning Steve...

Can you please post the number to Ticket Master for this.

Mucho appreciated...

Hugs Charmaine
Back to top Go down
elvisinmemphis
elvisinmemphis

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement   Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:45 am

Hi Charmaine here is the link to ticketmaster

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/17004089ADF590D4?artistid=964371&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

regards Steve
Back to top Go down
PaulShookUp
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
PaulShookUp

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement   Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:12 pm

Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement BOLTON%20ARENA%20AD%20COLOUR

THE BOLTON ARENA AND TICKET MASTER ANNOUNCE TICKETS FOR "THE WORLD'S GREATEST ELVIS CONCERT" GO ON SALE MONDAY 14TH APRIL 12:00 NOON

This August to commemorate the 31st anniversary of Elvis' passing, the Bolton Arena is playing host to the biggest Elvis tribute concert ever seen in the UK. Direct from the USA, Shawn Klush, the World's Greatest Elvis tribute artist will be headlining the event along with an all star international line-up.

Last year Shawn Klush stunned the UK with his incredible likeness to Elvis in both his looks and his voice, never before had a tribute come so close to capturing the magic of Elvis. Immediately after returning to the states, Shawn entered the first ever Elvis Presley Enterprises' Ultimate tribute contest held in Memphis Tennessee. After competing against the best in the world, the Graceland estate named Shawn Klush the official World Champion.

Now starring in "The World's Greatest Elvis Concert" Shawn is returning to the UK for a one off show that will take fans as close as it can possibly get to experiencing the King in concert.

Included in the spectacular line-up are special guests "The Sweet Inspirations" Elvis' original backing singers. Steve Preston (UK), the only tribute artist to appear for Her Majesty the Queen on the Royal Variety Performance. Gordon Hendricks (UK), winner of Stars in Their Eyes with the highest ever votes. Also included is Justin Shandor (USA), at only 22 years of age this fantastic performer is known in the States as "The Prince in Waiting", he comes to Bolton for his first ever UK performance.

An official for the Bolton Arena said today "We are sure the announcement will send the UK Elvis fans into sheer delight, as enquiries have been daily now for a month. The thought of Shawn Klush, the Sweet Inspirations and three of the world's top Elvis tribute artistes all appearing together at this wonderful venue is fantastic. Bolton Arena is proud to be hosts for this concert, which I am sure, will be an historic occasion for the many Elvis Presley fans here in the UK."

The show takes place on Saturday August 9th 08. Tickets can be purchased at the Bolton Arena on 08448 110999 or from Ticket Master 0844 844 0444 / www.ticketmaster.co.uk, prices are £28, £38 and £48. A VIP package for £120 is also available which includes access to the VIP lounge, where guests will receive welcome drink, canapes, access to exclusive pay bar, snack bar and after-show party, where they will meet the stars of the show. Free VIP parking also included.

More information, including footage of the artists performing, is available on the official website www.theworldsgreatestelvis.co.uk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement   Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:21 pm

Hi Paul:

Now that is looking and sounding good!

Carol
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement   Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:59 pm

I am going to sound really thick here but can someone confirm if Shawn Klush is doing the 8th August 08 as well, as on his website it only mentions the 9th and I cant go on the 9th.
Back to top Go down
elvisinmemphis
elvisinmemphis

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement   Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:36 pm

Hi Val
I have heard that Friday August 8th is expected to be announced once ticketsales have hit a certain number for the Saturday concert.

regards Steve
Back to top Go down
Mark Dobbs
Through Graceland Gates
Through Graceland Gates
Mark Dobbs

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement   Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:41 am

Hi Steve, Is there a chance they might do the show on the Friday??? do you know how tickets went yesturday?? I was told they would do an extra show if they sold Sat quick.
Warm Regards
Mark
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement   Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:27 pm

I tried getting tickets yesterday for the 8th August but was told to ring back in about a week as they were waiting on sales of the 9th August. I am on there email list and they have emailed me saying they will let me know when the tickets for the 8th are on sale (I was just inpatient, thats why i telephoned yesterday). If I recieve an email about the 8th, I will let everyone know, but if someone gets to know before I do, please let us know.
Back to top Go down
elvisinmemphis
elvisinmemphis

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement   Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:39 pm

Hi

I was talking to an official and she told me that because of the Santigo show when Shawn klush headlined to an attendance of 12,000 the Friday 8th of August was always an option.

There was some debate whether to go with 2 nights but they decided to go with Saturday and link the Friday to ticket sales. The Arena are quietly confident of the Friday night taking place and after the way tickets sold this week who would bet against it?

I hope this helps if I hear anymore I will let you know.

here is a link to the Bolton news today

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/boltonnews/display.var.2200777.0.elvis_fans_getting_all_shook_up_for_bolton_show.php#comments

regards Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement   Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:56 am

Thanks for the link to the article in the Bolton News, Steve! Looks like Elvis is doing well in the poll, too!

There is also a good article in today's (April 17) issue of The Stage paper on tributes and on Shawn Klush. The on-line link (www.thestage.co.uk) only mentions it; I think you have to buy the paper to read it, but if anyone can post it, that would be great!

Carol
Back to top Go down
elvisinmemphis
elvisinmemphis

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement   Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:56 pm

Hi Carol
Great interview by the way

http://www.theworldsgreatestelvisshow.com/shawn2.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement   Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shawn Klush - Bolton Arena ticket announcement
Page 1 of 1