WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ELVIS- FROM MEMPHIS TO VEGAS THE ALTERNATE ALBUM.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

ELVIS- FROM MEMPHIS TO VEGAS THE ALTERNATE ALBUM. Empty
PostSubject: ELVIS- FROM MEMPHIS TO VEGAS THE ALTERNATE ALBUM.   ELVIS- FROM MEMPHIS TO VEGAS THE ALTERNATE ALBUM. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:21 pm

ELVIS- FROM MEMPHIS TO VEGAS THE ALTERNATE ALBUM. Memphis20picture20smallkm7

´The best one so far...´ ELVIS- FROM MEMPHIS TO VEGAS THE ALTERNATE ALBUM.

Here it is....... the 4th volume in the one and only Alternate Album series!

And what a masterpiece it is.........

- 2 BLACK COLORED DISC SET ( front and bottom )

- 4 PAGE STUNNING BOOKLET

- BOOKBOX CASE ( see pic)

- THE BEST STUDIO OUTTAKES ON DISC 1

- A BRAND NEW FANTASTIC REMIXED FULL 1969 CONCERT ON DISC 2 ( no silence between each track, this is a professional remixed concert with the best ´69 Vegas tracks)

- STICKER ON FRONT CASE ( ´limited edition only of 300 copies´)

- BEAUTIFUL NUMBERED CARD INSIDE EACH BOOKBOX ( see pic)

- All tracks are professionally edited for optimal listening pleasure

Grap it while you can, once they are sold out, the´re gone....KEEP YOUR COLLECTION COMPLETE ! Many thanks for your support!

DISC 1:

poor mans gold-suspicious minds ( take 6 ) / Inherit the wind ( NA take 1 ) / this is the story ( take 2 ) / stranger in my own hometown (undubbed master) / little bit of green ( take 1 ) / and the grass won´t pay no mind ( alternate vocal) / do you know who i am ( take 4 ) / from a jack to a king (take 3 ) / the fair´s moving on ( alternate mix) / you´ll think of me ( take 14 ) - Without love ( take 4 ) / hey Jude ( spliced take 1/5) / dont cry daddy ( undubbed acetate) / mama liked the roses ( undubbed acetate) / rubberneckin´( undubbed master) / who am I ? ( master).

DISC 2:

blue suede shoes (24-DS) / johnny b. goode ( 24-DS) / all shook up ( 24- DS ) / are you lonesome tonight ( 26-MS) / elvis talks ( 26-MS) / hound dog ( 26 -MS ) / I cant stop loving you ( 24- DS) / My Babe ( 22-MS) / yesterday- hey jude ( 21-MS) / mystery train-tiger man ( 26-MS) /words ( 24-MS) / in the ghetto ( exact date unknown) / suspicious minds ( 21-MS) / cant help falling in love ( 24-DS) / Inherit the wind ( 26-DS) / rubberneckin´ ( 26-MS) / funny how time slips away ( 22-MS) / what´d I say ( 23-MS) : all tracks recorded in August 1969 - MS: Midnight Show - DS: Dinner Show

Note EpGold:

All four volumes from the Alternate Album series are beautiful packaged Cd-R releases.

2008/07/22 EpGold.com
Back to top Go down

ELVIS- FROM MEMPHIS TO VEGAS THE ALTERNATE ALBUM.
Page 1 of 1