WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009   Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:37 pm

Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009 Valent11

Wondering what to do on Valentines Day? Want to do something a little different this year? What better way to spend it than at an All Elvis themed night. Fylde Rugby Club is the place to be on Saturday 14th Feburary.

We have lots of things planned so whether you would like to come to the Saturday showcase or make a full weekend of it we are pleased to be able to offer maximum entertainment for minimum cost.

**Friday 13th February 09 – Launch Party at St Albans Hotel**
The launch party, filled with top class entertainment from awesome ETAs, plus karaoke and fully stocked and licensed bar.

Our entertainers for the evening will be:

• Spirit of Elvis

• Mac Elvis

• Gary John

• Chris Connor

To be able to attend the launch of ‘Love me Tender – EddieP Fundraiser’ you will need to either be staying at St Albans Hotel or be on the guest list.

For enquiries about accommodation contact Dave and Dawns hotel St Albans (Tel: 01253 721967)
For enquiries about guest lists contact Dave and Dawn (Tel: 01253 721967) or Paul Bulmer pdbulmer@hotmail.com

**Saturday Night’s Love Me Tender – EddieP Fundraiser**
Valentines Night at Fylde Rugby Club, which is sure to have you all shook up in true Elvis stylie! We have 9 fantastic ETAs who are top dollar to entertain us for the evening with everything from romantic ballads to rock n roll classics.

Our entertainers for the evening will be:

• Billy Dean

• Chris Connor

• Dave Gracelands

• EddieP

• Garry John

• LA Ray

• Mac Elvis

• Mike Memphis

• Spirit Of Elvis

We have limited the amount of tickets to be sold. With 250 printed its first come first served.

Method of Payment:

1.) PayPal: Please visit www.paypal.co.uk and send a money request to dawn@fyldehotels.com Because PayPal take a commission and we want as much money to go Eddie to book your tickets it will cost you five pound a ticket and a one off payment of £1 to cover commission and postage.
Just simply put in your send money request EddieP fundraiser + how many tickets you need.

If paying with PayPal please include your address so your tickets can be posted.

2.)By Phone: You can ring Dawn and Dave from the StAlbans hotel and make a card payment Tel: 01253 721967.
Dawn and Dave have limited rooms left in there hotel. Should you require the full weekender package 13/14/15 Feb 2009 don’t worry if the hotel is full Dawn and Dave have other hotels on standby. To book and confirm your room all that is needed is a £20 deposit.

So if you’re planning on coming please get your tickets ASAP as we have had a lot of interest. No ticket = No entry

The EddieP Fundraiser for a very well respected ETA and friend who had a lot of his equipment stolen from his car at the end of November whilst singing for Charity for the Blackpool Life Boats. As a true professional he didn’t let anyone down and carried on regardless. This weekend is to raise money for him to replace his equipment. ALL proceeds will be going to EddieP.

Hope to see you there!

Last edited by Lorna on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009   Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:30 am

---- Hotel update ----

St Albans, who are hosting the event and the launch party only have 3 single rooms left for the 13th/14th Feb.

Below are the nearest guest houses to them:

Monarch hotel Tel: 01253-720464
Tudor house Tel: 01253-722444
Fairmile Tel: 01253-728375

You can book direct with them, but need to contact St Albans for tickets etc. They already have bookings, so to avoid disappointment book now!

Again to pay for tickets you can either pay via:

1.) PayPal: Please visit www.paypal.co.uk and send a money request to dawn@fyldehotels.com Because PayPal take a commission and we want as much money to go Eddie to book your tickets it will cost you five pound a ticket and a one off payment of £1 to cover commission and postage.
Just simply put in your send money request EddieP fundraiser + how many tickets you need.

If paying with PayPal please include your address so your tickets can be posted.

2.)By Phone: You can ring Dawn and Dave from the St Albans hotel and make a card payment Tel: 01253 721967.
Dawn and Dave have limited rooms left in there hotel. Should you require the full weekender package 13/14/15 Feb 2009 don’t worry if the hotel is full Dawn and Dave have other hotels on standby. To book and confirm your room all that is needed is a £20 deposit.

** If you cannot attend but still wish to make a donation please send dontations via paypal to dawn@fyldehotels.com stating EddieP donation **

Again thank you all for your help and support so far. It is really appriciated xx
Back to top Go down
rock n roll rebel
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Knocking On Gracelands Door
rock n roll rebel

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009   Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:41 pm

Hi
If anybody else wants tickets for the fundraiser, phone 01253-721967.
we have to give the venue an idea of numbers asap. then they can organise staff.
dont miss a great night out, and chance to meet some realy friendly people off the forums,
and raise money for a great guy, The next fundraiser could be for you!
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009   Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:23 am

Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009 Pictur11

Hiya Guys, Just for an update, here are the guys who will be entertaining us for the evening.

Not long to go, if you havent got your tickets already please contact Dave and Dawn to secure yours as we are expecting some to purchase tickets on the door but it is first come first served.
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009   Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:20 pm

Looking for forward to the weekend, we have got a good line up. I am ready to strut my stuff on the dance floor Wiggle Drinker (bit better than what I did in November), but as I am blonde and as usual dont know what to wear Pulling Hair.
Can someone email me the poster as I was going to put it on my works internet site but was unable to copy it, (hope this is ok to do).
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009   Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Hi Val thats great of you here is the link to the poster you can either click on it and save the file or open to display it ....

https://i.servimg.com/u/f65/11/65/39/02/valent11.jpg

Paul.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Paul Richie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Paul Richie

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009   Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:37 am

Hi all, wish i could be there for this fantasic weekender and fundraiser for Eddie P, but through other commitments, i cant get there, so to all those that attend have a rockin time and take some photos, so i can see what ive missed out on,
Paul Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009   Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:06 am

Ah is a shame you cant make it Paul, is always fab to see you. Dont worry we will take plenty of piccys and I will put up a full review when we get back x
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009   Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:34 pm

Thats if you remember any off it Lorna drunken .
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009   Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:22 pm

Lmao! Your right Val, will have to take plenty of piccys to remind me of what happened the night before Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009   Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:34 am

Big thanks to Dave and Dawn for getting the event published in the Gazette ... Heres the article

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/entertainment-news/Elvis-acts-pitch-in-to.4961991.jp

Paul.
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009   Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:15 pm

pauldb38 wrote:
Big thanks to Dave and Dawn for getting the event published in the Gazette ... Heres the article

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/entertainment-news/Elvis-acts-pitch-in-to.4961991.jp

Paul.

Hi Guys and Girls i have had a few enquiries as to who is actaully orginising/running the event after i posted the above link.
I can confirm it is orginised as a joint effort by myself and lorna (www.elvisisinthebrowser.com) and Dave and Dawn from St Albans Hotel , basically we are looking after the internet side and putting out posters on the internet and sorting the entertainment out , and Dave and Dawn are very kindly doing the local support in Lytham St Annes as they are local knowing the area best.

It would apprear despite the local Gazzette been sent our posters they didn't mention the Browser for both events , but thats not what's important what is important is all the hard work we have all put into it with the hope of raising loads of dosh to replace Eddie's eqiupment. I would once again like to thank Dave and Dawn for al there hard work. See you all there.

Paul.
drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009   Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentines Weekend Extravaganza 2009
Page 1 of 1