WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

airline 77 samson wireless microphone clip on

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-08-16

airline 77 samson wireless microphone clip on Empty
PostSubject: airline 77 samson wireless microphone clip on   airline 77 samson wireless microphone clip on Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:28 am

this wireless samson mic clip on can be used on any mic to make it wireless alls you do is clip it in and your on your way. i have had it a couple of months and only had it set up at home a couple of times. but decided to sell it cause i prefer to use a lead, those of you who have been to jim santana's practice night will know what these are all about he uses the same one on his re 15 microphone. this also comes with its own samson q7 mic aswell.

here is a link to tell you what its all abouts with picture of it aswell. they retail at around £189.99

http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~name~Samson-Airline-77-AX1~ID~4448.asp

email me if interested im looking for around £120 as i have not used it
Back to top Go down
ian
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Knocking On Gracelands Door
ian

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: airline 77 samson wireless microphone clip on   airline 77 samson wireless microphone clip on Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:46 pm

Hi Andy,
Shame it was not the one which is the headset which as the built in reciever instead off the wire running down your back and clips on your belt, i would have snapped it up as it is great for Elvis movie stuff where you can have both hands free.
all the best Ian - Billy Dean
Back to top Go down
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: airline 77 samson wireless microphone clip on   airline 77 samson wireless microphone clip on Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:45 pm

yeh wouldnt it feel weird doh doin a show and having your hands free lol i wouldnt know what to do with myself lol. think kev king is having it of me he spoke to me before about it.

regards
andy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: airline 77 samson wireless microphone clip on   airline 77 samson wireless microphone clip on Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

airline 77 samson wireless microphone clip on
Page 1 of 1