WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!!

Go down 
+2
Lorna
MichaelAMemphis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MichaelAMemphis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
MichaelAMemphis

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!! Empty
PostSubject: Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!!   Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:31 pm

Debbie and I were at the Customs House in South Shields last night and what a fantastic show Rob and the guys put on!!!

Without going into too much detail about the sets, Rob, in my opinion, stands out as a top ETA not only because of his voice, looks and moves, but also because he is such a genuine bloke. This comes across in his performance.

When some other ETA`s disappear up their own back ends with their success, Rob stays the same, a genuine, humble guy, who is a fine performer. (very much like Elvis in personality???)

His wife Marie and daughter Abbey were real nice genuine people, as were the band. Debbies night was topped off meeting Dionne and Louise, Robs backing singers `The Passionettes` - in our opinion, the best in the business!!!

We also met Andy McKenzie and his partner Mary - she was a lovely Lady - I`m not so sure about Andy though lol! (Good luck with your house move, btw)

Thanks for a great night, and if any of u guys get the chance, go see Rob - a must see show for all Elvis fans!!!
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.UKELVIS.CO.UK
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!!   Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:44 pm

Awww fanx for the review Mike, made up you both had a great time. I cant wait to see Rob live. He is a great guy and a fab ETA and as you say his success hasnt changed him, he really is a humble guy and that Andy isnt bad either lol (only kiddin Andy lol)!

Well done Rob! Hopefully see ya soon Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Dizzyblonde
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Dizzyblonde

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!!   Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:30 pm

Yes a big thank you to Rob for giving us the tickets to go and see his fabulous show ! how nice is that ! me and Mike had a great time and got to meet Robs wife Marie and daughter Abby who were lovely and we also got to hang out backstage with the band and the Passionettes - Dionne and Louise so got to have a great girlie chat in their dressing room after the show! We also got to Meet Andy and his lovely wife Mary who believe it or not were moving house the next morning and had to drive all the way back to Glasgow that night ! I was thrilled as I got the 'sweaty' scarf during the show thanks to Andy collaring him for me - poor soul didnt really stand a chance !

The show was just fab though and we got to learn a lot from a more experienced top ETA and his band !

So a big thank you to Rob and Marie for inviting us and I shall treasure my scarf !

Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!! P5280310
Back to top Go down
http://www.ukelvis.co.uk
rabelvis
Knocking On Gracelands Door
rabelvis

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!!   Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:05 pm

Well Thank You both for the kind comments!!!!It was a real pleasure to meet you both!! Mike you were a Star I broke my Guitar and you were kind enough to give me a loan of your 1!!!!!! Thats the way it should be in the ETA world!!!

I cant tell you how much RESPECT I have for Mike and Debbie they even put my Show on facebook to tell all the friends to come and see the Show!!!

Cant get over (Andy Mac) selling pies!!!!!LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.avisionofelvis.com
Mike Shelby
Mike Shelby

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!!   Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:43 pm

Hi Rob - like a fool I completely forgot about your show at the Embassy at Skegness! Embarassed The bass player from my band snuck off with his wife and never told me they were going Rolling Eyes - but he did say you and the band were excellent and incredibly tight. Gutted I missed it, - but I'll be looking out for another date and look forward to seeing your show soon.

Regards

Mike
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikeshelby.co.uk
rabelvis
rabelvis

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!!   Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:57 pm

Hi Mike,
Sorry you missed it!!I was looking forward to seeing you!!! Tell him thanks for saying that to you!! The Theatre called the next day and booked us for the 15th May 2010!! So that was an honour as they normally wait 18 months!!!So I hope you can make that 1!!

Best Regards
Rob TCB4EP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!!   Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:29 pm

Nice one Rob, glad the shows are going well mate, hope to catch up with you real soon,
Take care! Wink
Back to top Go down
rabelvis
rabelvis

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!!   Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:06 pm

Hi Darren,
Cheers for that!!! I will give you a call soon as I have a wee show that I hope to put together soon!!
Rob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!!   Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:22 pm

sue and i had the pleasure of seeing this young man in litchfield and he was fantastic first class show by a top top guy thank you rob for alowing me to go back stage and have a chat with you next time we see you i hope the weather is better for that BBQ lol take care
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!!   Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:04 pm

rabelvis wrote:
Hi Darren,
Cheers for that!!! I will give you a call soon as I have a wee show that I hope to put together soon!!
Rob
Hey Rob that sounds cool mate, I will await your call although knowing us we usually chat for an hour before we even get to the actual subject we phoned up about in the first place Laughing ,
I will get the some beers in ready for our chat lol!
talk to ya soon Mr Kingsley Wink

Last edited by DARREN H on Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!!   Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:08 pm

I thought only woman done that, gabbed on the phone for hours then realise they had not spoken about what they originally called for lol! .
Back to top Go down
rabelvis
rabelvis

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!!   Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:30 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!!   Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:11 pm

val w (Kinky Boots) wrote:
I thought only woman done that, gabbed on the phone for hours then realise they had not spoken about what they originally called for lol! .
Hey Rob now that's got me worried!! affraid Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
rabelvis
rabelvis

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!!   Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:11 am

Do you think we had been tapped!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!!   Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:33 pm

rabelvis wrote:
Do you think we had been tapped!!! lol!
I think that is highly possible honey . . . errr Embarassed I mean Rob! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
rabelvis
rabelvis

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!!   Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:52 pm

LOL!! OK sweet cheeks!! affraid call you soon!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!!   Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob Kingsley - top show at The Customs house in NE !!!
Page 1 of 1