WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice Empty
PostSubject: Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice   Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:43 pm

hi all i have a show on the 7th november in aid of compton hospice as well as myself eddie p will be performing his roy orbison tribute also paul bulmer as billy fury and dave dynamite doing a mixed rockabilly set tickets are £5 each hope to see some of you there if anyone cannot make it and would like send a donation please pm me , the venue is the woodcross w,m,c coseley many thank's
Back to top Go down
Kay the devil in disguise
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice   Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:23 pm

Count me in for 3 i think Pete plz do u want me to put the poster up on here ?? xx
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/K4YL3IGH
GRACELANDS
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
GRACELANDS

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice   Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:13 pm

good luck pete i hope you have a fantastic time mate and raise loads for ya charty bro good luck x
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/davegracelands
BIG JULES
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
BIG JULES

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice   Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:19 am

WE WILL BE THERE PETE...... Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice Icon_cheers Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice Icon_cheers Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice Icon_cheers Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice Icon_cheers Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice Icon_cheers Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice Icon_cheers Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
MichaelAMemphis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
MichaelAMemphis

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice   Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:53 am

good luck with it guys!!!
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.UKELVIS.CO.UK

PostSubject: Re: Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice   Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:14 pm

Kay the devil in disguise wrote:
Count me in for 3 i think Pete plz do u want me to put the poster up on here ?? xx
if you would please
Back to top Go down
lance
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
lance

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice   Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:05 pm

have a great night pete won't be to make this one but hope to catch up with you again Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice 370249
LANCE
TCB
Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice   Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:44 pm

Anyone wishing to have tickets for the gig can you please let Pete or Sue know details of the

show are on the poster. Many thanks to the ones that are already coming.

Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/K4YL3IGH

PostSubject: Re: Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice   Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:21 pm

Well done for being so giving of yourselves for the benefit of people in a less fortunate position than us.. You should and were greatly applauded I am sure. I hope it went well and you rasied lots of money as well as having a good time yourselves

Huggs

Michhelle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice   Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charity Gig in aid of compton hospice
Page 1 of 1