WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY Empty
PostSubject: NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY   NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Hi guys, this the new show I am in as mentioned in off topic previously.
20th Feb 2010 - The Olympia Liverpool, 24TH JULY 2010 - The Olympia Liverpool
NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY Trilog10
[b]Brought together are some of the finest sounding uk Elvis Tribute Artrists who will rock you from the very first song. this 3 man Elvis show will take you on a rollercoaster ride from his early years in Memphis and the Sun studio's to his 1968 Comeback Special show.
The show will give you a taste of Elvis in Las Vegas and the "That's The Way It Is" concert, with Vegas showgirls that join Elvis on stage to add to the glitz and glamour. The audience is encouraged to participate with Elvis and the showgirls in various musicial numbers.
The third Elvis takes to the stage and enthralls the audience with masterful and brilliant vocals, if you close your eyes you could believe Elvis was in the building, with ballads that span from the world famous "Aloha From Hawaii" concert and progress towards the final years of his life.
Stunning stage backdrops of Elvis and professional backing tracks complete the whole experience that was Elvis Aaron Presley, The show includes a beautiful narration that leads the audience through the years and ends the show with a touching and warm vocal from all 3 tribute artists.
Our whole show package offers merchandising, ticketing, posters, professional sound and lighting and with professionally produced costumes this show has it all, to round it all off the Elvis An American Trilogy is supported by a first class support act.

Last edited by DARREN H on Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dean-Mack
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Dean-Mack

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY   NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Who are the other 2 ETA's ? Sounds impressive, Who is the 1 that if you close your eyes you would think Elvis is in the building.

Long way to travel but may be worth it, sounds very impressive
Back to top Go down
http://www.deanmack.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY   NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Dean-Mack wrote:
Who are the other 2 ETA's ? Sounds impressive, Who is the 1 that if you close your eyes you would think Elvis is in the building.

Long way to travel but may be worth it, sounds very impressive
well it's not me, lol! I didn't word the ad, just relaying it! Haven't met the other two guys yet but will do in a couple of weeks for rehersal.
Well I travel all over so it don't phase me Dean, part of the job & has to be done well it's ya living. I am Batley, Liverpool, Hertfordshire, Essex also one waiting for confirmation in Midlands plus my areas too.
Back to top Go down
Dean-Mack
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Dean-Mack

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY   NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:08 pm

No I meant it was a long way to travel for me. But worth it just from the description alone, Just wondered who the other 2 are as the poster doesn't say. Good luck with it though
Back to top Go down
http://www.deanmack.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY   NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:16 pm

Dean-Mack wrote:
No I meant it was a long way to travel for me. But worth it just from the description alone, Just wondered who the other 2 are as the poster doesn't say. Good luck with it though
oh right, think the name are on the site under the demo's: http://www.elvisroadshow.co.uk/index.php?pr=Trilogy_Details

Cheers Dean, good luck with your shows too NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY Icon_smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY   NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Here's a link for the venue: http://www.liverpoololympia.com/extra_venue.php
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY   NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Due to family commitments Ally Alcorn has had to withdraw from the show and I am happy to announce that his place will be taken by Jim Santana.
So huge congrats to my one of my best fiend's . . JIM SANTANA!

NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY Icon_cheers NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY Icon_cheers NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY Icon_cheers NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY Icon_cheers NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY   NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW - ELVIS: AN AMERICAN TRILOGY
Page 1 of 1