WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow

Go down 
+2
EDDIE P
Rossvegas
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

Number of posts : 1073
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Empty
PostSubject: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:11 pm

WoW thats all i can say had hairs up on my back and tears rolling down my face
best experiance ive ever had

last UK gig is in Liverpool tonight if you can get there DO IT its the best thing you will ever do.
The atmosphere is electric
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:08 pm

Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Abcd0010
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:23 am

feel a bit of a cold shoulder here?
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:07 am

i wish i could share your opinon Ross , for me the magic was'nt there , i enjoyed it but i think i expected too much , you focus on the screen so much that the band might as well not be there , i dont want to be a party pooper on it all but i expected to be blown away but it was a gentle breeze rather than a gale , for me you might as well watch it at the cinema , got me thinking wether it was right to charge nearly 40 quid a ticket to watch video footage , like i said i did enjoy it but was a bit disapointed Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:30 am

I do understand your points Eddie, it was a long time ago I saw this show. The first time it came to the UK - But its the nearest I guess we will ever get to feeling like we were there - problem is now the band members are getting older (don't mean to sound gloomy) so not sure how long this show will continue for. Wouldnt it be great if they could somehow kinda cut elvis image out of the screen and have it projected onto the stage so it looks like he is actually performing on the stage.. Like a proper figure (not sure if anyone gets what i mean hehe) thats what I originally thought it would be like, like a hologram on the stage - who knows the way technology is going nowadays that may be something that could be done in the future, I just hope not too distant future. However I enjoyed the show when I saw it and even bought the CD hehe!!!

We didnt get the chance to see it this time around, guess what?? Chris was working - gawd always working and I know shouldn't complian about that but it plays havoc on your social life.. But if and when it comes back we are definately going - so Chris if your reading this be prepared to have a night off!!

My boss went which kinda shocked me as I don't think he is an Elvis fan but his friend is and he said they all throughly enjoyed it Smile

Huggs

Michelle
Back to top Go down
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:46 am

I was there Rossy, sorry I missed ya buddy!! There was a party after the show at the crowne plaza, where the band were staying, it was a fantastic night. Each to their own and I loved the concert. I knew what to expect and was delighted to see the TCB band playing. Yep Elvis was there on the screens, footage we've all seen before, but the edits and stuff were new, so it was fresh, well I thought so. I was also watching the band, esspecially during solo's etc and the fact these guys can still perform to such a high standard at that their age is a credit to them. Listening to The Imperials and The Sweet Inspirations was awesome, they were so into it and to me Elvis was there, even if only in spirit. Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.malcolmking.com
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:26 am

Awww mate soz i missed ya i was at a gig in Edinburgh friday night and while getting changed in ma hotel room i heard ep on the tv i shot in and caught back end of the advert on stv so ma wife got on the blower ordered 2 tickets out of all gigs ive been to in my life that topped them all
you can not get that electricity at a Tribute act i told ma bruv in Northampton massive fan and he drove up to Liverpool last night on a whim and said same thing as me emotional baby so emotional
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:23 pm

I kinda agree on all accounts really. £40 is a hell of a lot to pay out and for any other artist and band that would never happen but what we have to remember is we are not just paying to watch Elvis on the screen but to see the TCB band, The Sweet Inspirations and Imperials live. I have always said you cannot beat a live band and how else can you get to see Elvis with a live band in our life time? For me both times were electric but the price a bit extortionate! Esp in Sheffield when the programmes where £15! pale affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:53 pm

i don't want to come over all negative because i did enjoy the show , and i actually did say to Mike ( arron ) that the band were awsome and their timing had to be spot on , it was an excellent well put together show , but something was missing , maybe it was the venue as the second half was better than the first as the audience got more into it , for me the first half did seem a little flat , main thing is that it is still bringing Elvis to the people and to a brand new young audience which includes my son Charlie who loved it Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Hi Eddie your always going to get conflict of Opinions on Forums
thats why i try steer away from them and not spend too much time on them
i find Forums very off putting the way folk can gang up on folk on certain subjects its just like cyber bullying in a way
and being a member of a few Elvis Forums i find them the worst for bitching amoungst members
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:44 pm

Rossvegas wrote:
i find Forums very off putting the way folk can gang up on folk on certain subjects its just like cyber bullying in a way
and being a member of a few Elvis Forums i find them the worst for bitching amoungst members

i was'nt aware of any bullying going on mate , was just saying while i enjoyed the show it did'nt have the magic that i expected , it was just a personal thing , i wish i had'nt said anything now Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Lol and said it was amazing Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Lol
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:54 pm

its there ya just have too look closer Wink
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Rossvegas wrote:
its there ya just have too look closer Wink

well i can assure you i am not bullying anybody
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:08 pm

I have not said anything delibrately to offend or cause a row , i was just giving my opinion , i apologise to anyone who is offended by my negativity i will watch what i say in future , respect always
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Lorna wrote:
I kinda agree on all accounts really. £40 is a hell of a lot to pay out and for any other artist and band that would never happen but what we have to remember is we are not just paying to watch Elvis on the screen but to see the TCB band, The Sweet Inspirations and Imperials live. I have always said you cannot beat a live band and how else can you get to see Elvis with a live band in our life time? For me both times were electric but the price a bit extortionate! Esp in Sheffield when the programmes where £15! pale affraid affraid

you've hit the nail on the head Lorna , we are there to see the TCB Band also , and that in some ways is my point , because of the way it is you concentrate on the screens and miss stuff with the band , hope i make sence
Back to top Go down
John Devil
John Devil

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:35 pm

Rossvegas wrote:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:45 pm

John Devil wrote:
Rossvegas wrote:

Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_scratch

god knows what it's all about John , i was'nt bitching anyone , i was'nt saying anybody's opinion is better or worse than mine , i was just trying to give my experiance , i'm sorry i dont live in a world where everyone should think the same , and i'm sorry for offending you all
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:48 pm

jeezo here we go ain this the shit am talking about
i was just passing comment and you get stupid ass comments like
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:48 pm

this is why i hate forums
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:51 pm

Rossvegas wrote:
this is why i hate forums

hold on Ross , you have said that there is bullying going on in this thread , when it is plain that it is only you that can see it , nobody was falling out or bullying anybody it was just stating opinion and accepting others opinion
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:52 pm

no i said it can be found in forums
i dont see why you feel my comments were aimed at you they aint and wernt
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:55 pm

Rossvegas wrote:
no i said it can be found in forums
i dont see why you feel my comments were aimed at you they aint and wernt

well i said that i was'nt aware of any bullying on this thread and you came back with something like look hard enough and you will see it , that implies something
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:56 pm

it wasnt was just my opinion on forums
can we move on
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:59 pm

Rossvegas wrote:
it wasnt was just my opinion on forums
can we move on

yes we can move on , but in my opinion some come on to forums just to rattle the cage and frighten the monkey , case closed
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:08 pm

Ok i'm a little confused Pulling Hair Everyone is entitled to there opinion on here and opinions do tend to be different but theres no wrong or right here and if we all agreed and liked the same stuff life would be boring. So come on guys lets not fall out we are all here for the same reason ie ELvis Presley and our tributes to Elvis for which we all work hard.

Thumbs Thumbs Thumbs
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow   Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elvis in Concert 2010 Glasgow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next