WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis in the Movies - Wild in the country & Blue hawaii

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Elvis in the Movies - Wild in the country & Blue hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Elvis in the Movies - Wild in the country & Blue hawaii   Elvis in the Movies - Wild in the country & Blue hawaii Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:42 pm

Wild in the country:

Wild in the country
I slipped I stumbled I fell

Not so keen on wild in the country but wouldnt say it was a dire song - i love I sliped I tumbled I fell Smile makes me wanna dance even though I cant dance lol

Blue Hawaii

Blue hawaii
Almost true
Aloha oe
No More
Cant help falling in love
Rock a hula baby
Moonlight swim
Kuipo
Ito Eats
Slicin Sand
Hawaian Sunset
Beach Boy Blues
Island of Love
Stepping out of line

A few not so great ones in here but also ones maybe not considered so great I think are really good and make you wanna bop I really like slicin sand - Ito eats is a bit cheesey
Back to top Go down
Fraser
Rocking in Lauderdale
Rocking in Lauderdale

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Movies - Wild in the country & Blue hawaii   Elvis in the Movies - Wild in the country & Blue hawaii Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Slicin Sand - I recall Doc Bulmer doing that at the Elvis Comp @ The Queens Hotel a few years back Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Movies - Wild in the country & Blue hawaii   Elvis in the Movies - Wild in the country & Blue hawaii Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:04 pm

oooeeerrr did he now - Doc Bulmer is this true?
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Movies - Wild in the country & Blue hawaii   Elvis in the Movies - Wild in the country & Blue hawaii Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:55 pm

Yep it is true, think it is on You tube. If you do a search on the browser think it is on here aswell Elvis in the Movies - Wild in the country & Blue hawaii Icon_smile . Watched Kid Gallaghad last night, not a bad film with a few good songs. Most of the time I just stare at the film and not take everything else in Elvis in the Movies - Wild in the country & Blue hawaii 622265 .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elvis in the Movies - Wild in the country & Blue hawaii   Elvis in the Movies - Wild in the country & Blue hawaii Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elvis in the Movies - Wild in the country & Blue hawaii
Page 1 of 1