WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SHAWN KLUSH IN LONDON - SECOND SHOW ADDED

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SHAWN KLUSH IN LONDON - SECOND SHOW ADDED Empty
PostSubject: SHAWN KLUSH IN LONDON - SECOND SHOW ADDED   SHAWN KLUSH IN LONDON - SECOND SHOW ADDED Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 9:23 pm

Jan. 22nd – London , England – Shawn Klush
Shawn will be performing at The Pigalle Club, 215 Piccadilly in London .

http://www.vpmg.net/pigalle/

Jan. 25th and 26th – Sweden – Shawn Klush. Venues TBA (Trosa)

Last edited by on Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHAWN KLUSH IN LONDON - SECOND SHOW ADDED   SHAWN KLUSH IN LONDON - SECOND SHOW ADDED Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 10:38 pm

Jan. 22nd – London , England – SOLD OUT
Shawn will be performing at The Pigalle club, 215 Piccadilly in London . http://www.vpmg.net/pigalle/

Jan. 23rd – London , England – Vince Power is pleased to announce a newly added second show for Shawn Klush "World's Greatest Elvis" backed by the full Graceland band. The new show will take place at the magnificent Bloomsbury Ballroom, Victoria House, Bloomsbury Square, London WC1B 4DA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHAWN KLUSH IN LONDON - SECOND SHOW ADDED   SHAWN KLUSH IN LONDON - SECOND SHOW ADDED Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 12:00 pm

Looks like it's going to be one heck of a night.Glad I got tickets early.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHAWN KLUSH IN LONDON - SECOND SHOW ADDED   SHAWN KLUSH IN LONDON - SECOND SHOW ADDED Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 1:18 pm

I'm going to see shawn, his second show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHAWN KLUSH IN LONDON - SECOND SHOW ADDED   SHAWN KLUSH IN LONDON - SECOND SHOW ADDED Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 3:39 pm

Great that you have tickets..I think the 2 shows will provide two different experiences -- one in a small venue/dinner theatre and the other in a ballroom!
Back to top Go down
Elvis in Kent
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Elvis in Kent

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: SHAWN KLUSH IN LONDON - SECOND SHOW ADDED   SHAWN KLUSH IN LONDON - SECOND SHOW ADDED Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 11:37 pm

Hi Carol
I have ordered two tickets for my wife, Jan and I to see Shaun Klush at the Bloomsbury Ballroom, London.
I seldom go to see other ETA's perform, but I was so impressed with Shaun's performance on the BBC's World Greatest Elvis Show that I felt it was too good an opprotunity to miss.
In fact i have just watched my recording of the show again and there is no doubt he has got everything down to a fine art - a really superb tribute to Elvis in all respects.
It's good for us guys to watch other ETA's perform every so often - there's always something to pick up on and learn from.
I'll send you a report on the show - if you like!
Best wishes
Neil J Duncan
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisinthebuilding.com

PostSubject: Re: SHAWN KLUSH IN LONDON - SECOND SHOW ADDED   SHAWN KLUSH IN LONDON - SECOND SHOW ADDED Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:53 am

Hi Neil
Glad to hear you have tickets...enjoy the show!
I know Shawn would appreciate the positive comments you've made!
Just about anything Shawn does on stage, you know Elvis did it..whether in an obscure outtake or in a mainstream performance. Would love a report on the show!
Give my regards to Jan!
Carol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHAWN KLUSH IN LONDON - SECOND SHOW ADDED   SHAWN KLUSH IN LONDON - SECOND SHOW ADDED Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 2:10 pm

Hi Carol...Looks like I'm the only one on here that's going to the first show in the Pigalle so I will give a review on this when I get back on the 23rd,oh, I forgot,Rob Kingsley is also going to this show.

Hope you and your arm are doing ok?

Scott.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHAWN KLUSH IN LONDON - SECOND SHOW ADDED   SHAWN KLUSH IN LONDON - SECOND SHOW ADDED Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 2:49 pm

Hi Scott...the more reviews the better (let's hope Shawn does his usual A++ job under all this scrutiny,...makes ME nervous thinking about it....LOL)

The main thing is to just enjoy the show and appreciate an ETA's years of hard work to bring a glimpse of Elvis to the stage!

re my arm....its also a broken shoulder I've come to learn, so as they say...'this too shall pass' ...what a time!

Enjoy the show/s those who are going!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHAWN KLUSH IN LONDON - SECOND SHOW ADDED   SHAWN KLUSH IN LONDON - SECOND SHOW ADDED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHAWN KLUSH IN LONDON - SECOND SHOW ADDED
Page 1 of 1