WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl

Go down 
+2
Rossvegas
EDDIE P
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl Empty
PostSubject: Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl   Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:45 am

I have been drawn in the Saturday heat for the best festival Elvis in Porthcawl at the end of the month , would appreciate any support if anybody is down for the weekend Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

Number of posts : 1073
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl   Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:25 am

sorry bro am giging but hey best of luck
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

PostSubject: Re: Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl   Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:59 am

Rossvegas wrote:
sorry bro am giging but hey best of luck

aww thanks Rossy , no worries bro Wink
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl   Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:16 am

Good luck Eddie, wish we were going. Keep asking the other half but he says it is really really far. Wanted to take the caravan but think we would have to set of now lol!
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

PostSubject: Re: Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl   Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:30 am

val w (Kinky Boots) wrote:
Good luck Eddie, wish we were going. Keep asking the other half but he says it is really really far. Wanted to take the caravan but think we would have to set of now lol!

Thanks Val , it's bout 4 hours from you i think , that's what it takes when me and Beck travel down from Blackpool , but it does depend on traffic Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl   Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:58 am

we wont be there Eddie sorry mate but be thinking of you and rooting for ya!!! you will give a blinding performance for sure Smile
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

PostSubject: Re: Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl   Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:13 pm

michellep wrote:
we wont be there Eddie sorry mate but be thinking of you and rooting for ya!!! you will give a blinding performance for sure Smile

thanks Michelle , i will try Smile
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl   Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:57 pm

i suppose i might turn up.....if i have to lol
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

PostSubject: Re: Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl   Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:24 pm

TCBDavid wrote:
i suppose i might turn up.....if i have to lol

awww thanks Dave Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl   Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:29 pm

let us know where you staying mate and we will try to get to see ya Wink Wink geek
Back to top Go down
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl   Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:44 am

Not competing myself, but will be there to cheer on everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.malcolmking.com

PostSubject: Re: Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl   Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Malcom, your topless!!! lol I always thought in Scotland it was freezing and ya had to always wrap up well hehe

Though your not competing do hope you wil lget up at some point and do some singing I am sure everyone would love it Smile
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

PostSubject: Re: Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl   Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:30 pm

Malcolm King wrote:

THANK CHRIST FOR THAT Laughing Laughing , seriously be good to see you Mal Smile
Back to top Go down
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

PostSubject: Re: Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl   Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:30 pm

michellep wrote:
Malcom, your topless!!! lol I always thought in Scotland it was freezing and ya had to always wrap up well hehe

Though your not competing do hope you wil lget up at some point and do some singing I am sure everyone would love it Smile

lol!! okay, the clothes are back on Smile I doubt I'll get an invitation to any official Festival shows, the organisers don't take to criticism too well Rolling Eyes Performing at the Premier Inn twice while I'm there, so I'm looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

PostSubject: Re: Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl   Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:31 pm

EDDIE P wrote:
Malcolm King wrote:

THANK CHRIST FOR THAT Laughing Laughing , seriously be good to see you Mal Smile

Looking forward to meeting everyone, and just enjoying the festival... see ya there m8.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl   Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:35 pm

Their loss Malcoms, glad your fans wont miss out and your performing Smile

Maybe we should get a gig guidey thingie post sorted and up for everyones date and place in Porthcawl if they are all in one section / thread it will be easy for the folks going to ee who is where and when etc...

ps We didnt mind you being topless Wink
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl   Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Michelle, what are you like. You dont mind Malcolm topless, Darren H running naked in Birmingham. I wonder who is next Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl   Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:49 am

lol.... eeennnniieeee meannnniiiieeeeee minieeeee mooooooooooooo!!!

its...........................

Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl 5971

to be revealed later, I have to simmer down a bit too much excitement aint good for an ole girl my age Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl 35213
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl   Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:04 pm

me and chris will be there sunday to applaud other eta's involved.... for us 2 it will be just drinking and partying with friends.
good luck Eddie by the way.

See you there Mal. We were going to go late saturday night, but Chris performing at the broadway in london, and its a 3and half hour jouney to portchawl... so will travel the next morning, be there for sunday dinner time.
x
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

PostSubject: Re: Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl   Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:26 pm

LISA wrote:

me and chris will be there sunday to applaud other eta's involved.... for us 2 it will be just drinking and partying with friends.
good luck Eddie by the way.

See you there Mal. We were going to go late saturday night, but Chris performing at the broadway in london, and its a 3and half hour jouney to portchawl... so will travel the next morning, be there for sunday dinner time.
x

thanks Lisa , look forward to seeing you both Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl   Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Festival Elvis , Porthcawl
Page 1 of 1