WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MichaelAMemphis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
MichaelAMemphis

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November Empty
PostSubject: Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November   Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:58 pm

Updated list of shows open to the public...

Sept

17th - Easington Colliery WMC - Seaside Lane , Peterlee, SR8 3JZ - 0191 5270219 ***With Vegas Showgirls!!!

18th - The Rose and Crown - 65 North St, Winlaton, Tyne and Wear , NE21 6BT - 0191 4142370

25th - Board Inn - Stella Road, Blaydon on Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE21 4LW - 0191 4990022

26th - The Journal Tyne Theatre - 105 Westgate Road, Newcastle upon tyne, NE1 4AG - 0870 700 0971 ***With Vegas Showgirls!!!

Oct

8th - The Station Hotel - Whitley Rd, Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear , NE26 2LX - 0191 2513853

16th - Bede Lodge S C - Finchale Road , Newton Hall Estate, Durham, DH1 5HL - 0191 3867464

22nd - Togston Terrace S C - 10 Togston Road , North Broomhill, Morpeth, Northumberland , NE65 9TW - 01670 760347

27th - The Three Tuns - Jam with the King!!! - 92 Sheriff Highway, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear

30th - NELSON MINERS WELFARE CLUB - 53/55 Nelson Avenue , Nelson Village, Cramlington, NE23 9HG - 07730579810

Nov

6th - Thomas Wilson Social Club - 16 Chowdene Bank , Gateshead NE9 6JD - 0191 4876616 ***With Vegas Showgirls!!!

19th - Glaxo Sports & Social Club - Harmire Road , Barnard Castle DL12 8D - 01833638926 ***With Vegas Showgirls!!!

20th - East Chevington S C - Hadston Road , South Broomhill , Northumberland , NE65 9SF - 01670 760443

27th - Springwell Village Community Venue - Fell Road, Springwell Village, NE9 7RP - 01914162630

Last edited by MichaelAMemphis on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added another few dates)
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.UKELVIS.CO.UK

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November   Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:43 pm

glad to see things are going well for you Mike keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November   Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:32 pm

Mike, are you coming up North anytime. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MichaelAMemphis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
MichaelAMemphis

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November   Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:55 pm

Ta Pete Wink

Val, I can`t get more North in England Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November   Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:16 pm

Nice one Mike good for you mate, you work hard so the rewards are deserved Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
MichaelAMemphis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
MichaelAMemphis

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November   Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:21 am

Thanks Darren Wink
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November   Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:29 pm

MichaelAMemphis wrote:
Ta Pete Wink

Cant you tell I am crap with Geography Embarassed , I meant Manchester way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November   Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:16 pm

ya a busy bee Mr Memphis keep up the greattttttt work Smile

Did you ever get that recording gadget thingie and your backdrop stands?
Back to top Go down
MichaelAMemphis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
MichaelAMemphis

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November   Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:36 pm

val w (Kinky Boots) wrote:
MichaelAMemphis wrote:
Ta Pete Wink

Cant you tell I am crap with Geography Embarassed , I meant Manchester way

I`m doing a private show in Southport in November. If something was available in the North West around that time it would be good to do.

I would like to get along to one of the browser events but I`m always working when they are on Sad

Spk soon xxx

Last edited by MichaelAMemphis on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MichaelAMemphis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
MichaelAMemphis

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November   Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:39 pm

michellep wrote:
ya a busy bee Mr Memphis keep up the greattttttt work Smile

Did you ever get that recording gadget thingie and your backdrop stands?

The good thing is Michelle I also have 11 private show over the same period Smile

In response to your question. If you were talking to Debbie, the response would be yes.

You are talking to me, so the answer is no Very Happy

Take care xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November   Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:52 am

lol so no on the gadget and stands hehe!!

Goodo with the private parties, Smile they are normally good ones to do.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November   Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elvis Tribute shows North East England Sept, Oct & November
Page 1 of 1