WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What You Never Knew About Elvis.

Go down 
+2
Rossvegas
Lorna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

Number of posts : 2545
Registration date : 2007-08-02

What You Never Knew About Elvis. Empty
PostSubject: What You Never Knew About Elvis.   What You Never Knew About Elvis. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:45 pm

This is really for those who have just found something out about Elvis that they never knew before. It just makes a change from the things peeps do know.

I'll start off lol-I never knew it was Elvis who filed for divorce. study Until very recently i assumed it was Priscilla. So thats what i didnt know king
Back to top Go down
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

Number of posts : 2251
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What You Never Knew About Elvis.   What You Never Knew About Elvis. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:09 pm

I didnt know that either.

Thanks Sophie.

How about this one.

Elvis accidently heard a demo of a song which was being played by Col. Parker but Parker didnt like it but when Elvis heard this demo he loved it.

It was only by chance that Elvis heard this demo and Elvis did go on to record it and the song was called 'If I Can Dream'.
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

Number of posts : 1073
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What You Never Knew About Elvis.   What You Never Knew About Elvis. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:01 pm

Elvis had a Jamming session with the Beatles and he gave everyone a Instrument apart from poor Ringo who played drums with his hands and Elvis said to paul if you need a few lessons let me know lol
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What You Never Knew About Elvis.   What You Never Knew About Elvis. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:52 pm

I didnt know that Elvis cheated with one of the Memphis Maffia's girlfriends. Dont blaim the girl thow, how do you resist Elvis! Cuddles Elvis Cheesey Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: What You Never Knew About Elvis.   What You Never Knew About Elvis. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:54 pm

shocking lol
Back to top Go down
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

PostSubject: Re: What You Never Knew About Elvis.   What You Never Knew About Elvis. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Elvis called off the proposed Beatles meeting in 1965 a few weeks before after Peter Noone tried to make fun of him before and after Noone interviewed him.

After cooling off, Elvis decided to meet The Beatles but wasnt really that impressed with them.
Back to top Go down
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

PostSubject: Re: What You Never Knew About Elvis.   What You Never Knew About Elvis. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:16 pm

He even turned down there request to come to there hotel after a gig
he probably the only person to go tell em were to go lol

i do know his visit to the president was spured on by the Beatles and the way they behaved with drugs ect
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What You Never Knew About Elvis.   What You Never Knew About Elvis. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:20 pm

And did you know Billy Fury not only met Elvis but he also turned the Beatles down as his Backing band saying them Beatles is trouble lol, this was of course before they became famous lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

Number of posts : 2545
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: What You Never Knew About Elvis.   What You Never Knew About Elvis. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:07 pm

Elvis recorded Suspicious Minds at 4am and it took 8 attempts for he got it right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What You Never Knew About Elvis.   What You Never Knew About Elvis. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:19 pm

elvis met with led zeppelin well at least robert plant anyway at some point and apparently they talked for ours about music...just imagine the collaboration that could have been
Back to top Go down
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

PostSubject: Re: What You Never Knew About Elvis.   What You Never Knew About Elvis. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:10 pm

TCBDavid wrote:
elvis met with led zeppelin well at least robert plant anyway at some point and apparently they talked for ours about music...just imagine the collaboration that could have been

Little bit more info on meeting Robert Plant and members of Led Zeppelin.

There are two known Led Zeppelin-related meetings with Elvis.

May 11, 1974 (Hilton Hotel, Inglewood, CA) - Led Zeppelin (Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, John Bonham only)
Page, Plant, Bonham and Peter Grant (manager) -- John Paul Jones was not around -- are taken back to meet with Elvis after the Inglewood Forum Evening Show.

Mar 1975 (144 Monovale, Beverly Hills, CA) -- John Paul Jones, Richard Cole (tour manager)
They visit Elvis at his home, Cole trades watches with Elvis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What You Never Knew About Elvis.   What You Never Knew About Elvis. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What You Never Knew About Elvis.
Page 1 of 1