WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis Named One of the 50 Most Stylish Male Musicians!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Elvis Named One of the 50 Most Stylish Male Musicians! Empty
PostSubject: Elvis Named One of the 50 Most Stylish Male Musicians!   Elvis Named One of the 50 Most Stylish Male Musicians! Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:53 pm

Elvis Named One of the 50 Most Stylish Male Musicians! Esquire_Elvis

The King of Rock 'n' Roll also had a knack for fashion! Esquire Magazine has named Elvis Presley one of the 50 most stylish male musicians of the last 50 years. Other artists listed in the poll include David Bowie, the Beastie Boys, Miles Davis and Mick Jagger.

I think Elvis was so before his time in many ways but STYLE was one of the major ones. Men conformed alot in them days, and I think its now more than ever that boys as young as 4 years old are wanting their own style and to look different. I think its really cool and love to see lads today not conforming and trying to be individuals. Elvis defo lead the way to this. Good on ya Elvis.

He actually came 27th which is slightly outrageous to me! Esp in the 50's he really had his own style.
If you were interested .... The 50 Most Stylish Musicians of the Last 50 Years (click the blue link)
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Elvis Named One of the 50 Most Stylish Male Musicians! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elvis Named One of the 50 Most Stylish Male Musicians!   Elvis Named One of the 50 Most Stylish Male Musicians! Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:54 am

Love that picture, not seen it before. How can he come only 27th, going to look who is on the list.
Back to top Go down

Elvis Named One of the 50 Most Stylish Male Musicians!
Page 1 of 1