WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis And Gordon Brown:)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

Number of posts : 2545
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Elvis And Gordon Brown:) Empty
PostSubject: Elvis And Gordon Brown:)   Elvis And Gordon Brown:) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:35 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/election/article-1268503/All-shook-Labour-tears-flagging-election-strategy-Gordon-Brown-vows-tempo.html
Back to top Go down
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

PostSubject: Re: Elvis And Gordon Brown:)   Elvis And Gordon Brown:) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:37 am

God...when i first saw this last night on...ive forgotton now-i thought omg omg is that ETA Chris Clayton lol...it does look very like him Rolling
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Elvis And Gordon Brown:)   Elvis And Gordon Brown:) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Cant say i know a chris clayton unless your getting names confused... i know thaat guy got a lot of stick for doing that but i happen to know that whilst he regretted doing it a little he said it was worth it for the bookings that came off the back of it
Back to top Go down
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

PostSubject: Re: Elvis And Gordon Brown:)   Elvis And Gordon Brown:) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:03 am

Chris comes from merseyside-he was in stars in their eyes some years ago. I think this guys name is mark...he does look a lot like him, never heard of him tbh. Its a gimmic thingy definatley...so the only way i like gordon brown is because he's an Elvis fan lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elvis And Gordon Brown:)   Elvis And Gordon Brown:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elvis And Gordon Brown:)
Page 1 of 1