WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis in Concert 1977 Golden voice update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Elvis in Concert 1977 Golden voice update Empty
PostSubject: Elvis in Concert 1977 Golden voice update   Elvis in Concert 1977 Golden voice update Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:43 pm

Dear Friends.

Elvis In Concert is FEW DAYS AWAY from getting finished!!
First of all, I am truly sorry for all delay during this prosess of making this album.
But I promise you this: THIS ALBUM IS OUTSTANDING!!
Like the introduction 2001. I have NEVER heard any more powerful and stronger version from all our 5 albums!
It is so amazing that it set a new standard from 2012 in the ETA world!! Also I will mention I got A Woman/Amen where it is for the first time a true bass voice on the JD Sumner parts. And this version is SUPERB! Our special new version of What Now My Love makes your hair stand straight up!!! it was so powerful that I with these words promise you: that guy who have a strong enough voice to sing this song all out, will end up as a WINNER on the contests from now on!! Thanks to Mark Leen who gave me this idea to make this strong version of What Now My Love .The end of this song is DYNAMITE! Well.. the WHOLE album is great,and well worth waiting for!!
In the end of this weekend this album is READY FOR SHIPPING to all those who ordered this fantastic album.
And I will also right after this weekend,upload the tracks for you all to listening!!
I really hope that this e mail brings exitement and joy to you all! I am proud of this album and I know that with this album and fantastic tracks,you`ll soon be winner on stage!!!

I wish you all a fantastic day!

My best wishes

Kjell Bjornestad
President of
Golden Voice
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk

Elvis in Concert 1977 Golden voice update
Page 1 of 1