WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jerry Scheff to quit TCB band Rumours

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Jerry Scheff to quit TCB band Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Jerry Scheff to quit TCB band Rumours   Jerry Scheff to quit TCB band Rumours Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 11:48 am

Important Notice

It has been brought to the attention of Jerry Scheff that a number of Elvis Fan Club websites have posted on the internet that due to health problems, he will no longer be part of The TCB Band and will be replaced by Duke Bardwell.

As the Official TCB Band website we can confirm that this statement is totally untrue. Jerry has asked us to publish the following statement on his behalf:

“The rumours flying around at this present time are nothing but malicious gossip. I do not have any idea were any of this has originated from. I want everybody to know that there is know truth in any of it and I am not leaving The TCB Band nor being replaced.
Best Wishes,
Jerry Scheff.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Jerry Scheff to quit TCB band Rumours   Jerry Scheff to quit TCB band Rumours Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 3:56 pm

Strange how stupid rumours fly about isnt it.
Glad to hear it wasnt true and that he will be around for many years to come cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com

PostSubject: Re: Jerry Scheff to quit TCB band Rumours   Jerry Scheff to quit TCB band Rumours Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:34 pm

a rumour was going round that i was a serious e.t.a just goes to show lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jerry Scheff to quit TCB band Rumours   Jerry Scheff to quit TCB band Rumours Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jerry Scheff to quit TCB band Rumours
Page 1 of 1