WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

elvis impersonators of 70s

Go down 
AuthorMessage

elvis impersonators  of 70s Empty
PostSubject: elvis impersonators of 70s   elvis impersonators  of 70s Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:36 am

anyone remember elvis impersonator from late seventys called
SCOTT DARNLEY,or darley.if you do is he still about .

and has anyone seen the lois gates elvis experience if so what do you think of him Wink
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

elvis impersonators  of 70s Empty
PostSubject: Re: elvis impersonators of 70s   elvis impersonators  of 70s Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:17 pm

Hiya Taffy,
thought this aught to go in the main forum so have moved it - hope you dont mind Wink

Have had a look on the internet about Scott Darnley and the only thing I found was regarding that ETA who commited suiside not so long back. Said it was Darnley who inspired him when he went to see his show when he was in his 20's.
Would be great to hear more about him though, where is Scott and Billy Dean when you need them, they generally know this sort of stuff. lol

I have seen Louis Gates once at a place in Skelmersdale (my home town) and he was good as far as I remember, was maybe 3 or so years ago.
His wife made his suits and did the sound. We did used to receive dates of where he was next, he seemed to get a lot of bookings anyway. lol

Have you seen him Taffy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com

elvis impersonators of 70s
Page 1 of 1