WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I Wish Foundation Fundraiser

Go down 
AuthorMessage
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

I Wish Foundation Fundraiser Empty
PostSubject: I Wish Foundation Fundraiser   I Wish Foundation Fundraiser Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:20 am

By Tamara Carter - Producer
February 27 2008

The “Carson Crew Choir” will be performing at the Coughlin-Saunders Performing Arts Center, 1202 Third Street Alexandria, Louisiana, at 7:00pm on Saturday, March 22, 2008. Tickets are only $5 and available at The LA 103.5 Studios at 92 West Shamrock St in Pineville. 100% of the proceeds will go to the Louisiana State Police Troop E “I Wish Foundation”. This foundation grants wishes to terminally ill children in the Troop E area.

The Carson Crew Choir consists of The LA 103.5 Morning show, Mike Carson, Randy James & Miranda Lee, along with local singers and LA 103.5 listeners. The “Michael Hataway Band” will be performing and the choir will back them up. Internationally known “Elvis Tribute Artist,” Shea Arender will be making a special guest appearance. The choir will be directed by Sara Kelsey.

Article Source: http://preview.tinyurl.com/33jobb
Back to top Go down

I Wish Foundation Fundraiser
Page 1 of 1