WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

porthcawl easter weekend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-08-16

porthcawl easter weekend Empty
PostSubject: porthcawl easter weekend   porthcawl easter weekend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:47 pm

hi guys,

i would like to say a big thank you to all those who made me and my family welcome at porthcawl on the easter weekend at the brentwood, best weekend we have had in years, we had a great time and a good laugh. on a more serious note now i am verry grateful for the advice and support given to me by EDDIE P, WAYNE ALONZO, JIM SANTANA, DARREN H, PETE MOORE, DEAN MACK, DEAN (LONEWOLF), JOHNNY. and allowing me to try a few songs and was verry grateful for the feedback given to me especially to jim santana. these eta's give 100% in there performance and wow what great singers they are! once again thanks for welcoming me to the eta community as an eta starting out, hopefully i will be joining you guys up on stage soon. look forward to meeting up with some you tomorrow at jim santana's practice night.

kind regards andy
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

porthcawl easter weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: porthcawl easter weekend   porthcawl easter weekend Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:19 am

Hi Andy, thanks for the great review! Its great to be able to have ETA festivals like this as it gives ETAs a chance to meet each other and swap ideas etc. You mentioned some top ETAs there Andy Im sure they steered you in the right direction and sure you will have a fab time at practice night Wink

TCB
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com

porthcawl easter weekend
Page 1 of 1