WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis - Greatest Hits CD - Stell Box Collection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Elvis - Greatest Hits CD - Stell Box Collection Empty
PostSubject: Elvis - Greatest Hits CD - Stell Box Collection   Elvis - Greatest Hits CD - Stell Box Collection Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:38 pm

Elvis - Greatest Hits CD - Stell Box Collection Steelboxcollectionelvisef0

Elvis - Greatest Hits CD - Steel Box Collection.

On August 2, Sony BMG will release Elvis - Greatest Hits CD - Steel Box Collection as part of a series including other artists. The CD comes in a stylish 'steel' case.

Love Me Tender, It's Now Or Never, Are You Lonesome Tonight?, Don't, Loving You, Can't Help Falling In Love, Love Letters, I Want You, I Need You, I Love You, That's When Your Heartaches Begin, True Love, Young And Beautiful, Doin' The Best I Can, Something Blue, Angel, That's Someone You Never Forget, Just Pretend, For The Good Times, Woman Without Love, He'll Have To Go, It's Impossible

Also as previously announced, to celebrate the 40th anniversary Sony BMG will release the Complete ’68 Comeback Special (also) on August 2, 2008, box set a containing 4 CDs in 'mini jackets' that features the whole story from the rehearsals to the finished show, outtakes and rarely heard gems, packaged in both deluxe and standard versions.

31st. May 2008
Back to top Go down

Elvis - Greatest Hits CD - Stell Box Collection
Page 1 of 1