WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis Triple G.I. Blues, King Creole and Blue Hawaii

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Elvis Triple G.I. Blues, King Creole and Blue Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Elvis Triple G.I. Blues, King Creole and Blue Hawaii   Elvis Triple G.I. Blues, King Creole and Blue Hawaii Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:18 am

Due for release from Paramount on July 21, 2008 in the UK is the triple DVD set "Elvis Triple - G.I. Blues, King Creole and Blue Hawaii".

Titles Comprise:

G.I. Blues: The year was 1960. A payola scandal shocks the music world. Movie fans are introduced to glorious Smell-O-Vision. The 50-star flag is adopted. And in G.I. Blues, Elvis adopts an on-screen persona he knows well in real life - a singin' G.I. in West Germany. Eager to open a stateside nightclub after his hitch in khakis, he takes part in a wager to raise the dough he needs. The bet: he can melt the heart of a willowy dancer (Juliet Prowse). But all bets may be off when real love intervenes...

King Creole: The year was 1958. Everybody's dating at the drive-in. America launches its first satellite. The novel 'Lolita' stirs up controversy. And Elvis Presley gives Bourbon Street a new beat in King Creole. He plays a troubled youth whose singing sets the French Quarter rockin'. With a sweet girl to love him and nightclubbers cheering, it looks like Elvis will shake off his past and head for the top. But will a mobster (Walter Matthau) and his man-trap moll (Carolyn Jones) snare him in a life of crime?

Blue Hawaii: The year was 1961. Fallout shelters dot surburban backyards. Ken joins Barbie. Roger Maris slugs 61 home runs. And Elvis Presley is in paradise, playing an ex-G.I. who comes home to Blue Hawaii. His mother (Angela Lansbury) expects him to climb the corporate ladder. But Elvis would rather wear an aloha shirt than a white collar, so he goes to work as a tour guide. Lucky Elvis: his first customers are a carfull of cuties. Elvis, lovely scenery, lovelier girls and rock-a-hula songs - now that's paradise!

source: HMV U.K./ June 03, 2008
Back to top Go down

Elvis Triple G.I. Blues, King Creole and Blue Hawaii
Page 1 of 1