WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

History of my leaf.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

History of my leaf. Empty
PostSubject: History of my leaf.   History of my leaf. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:55 pm

I will tell the history of certain leaf which I have since several years now.
My friend, adorer Elvis’, she went certain years to the USA and Graceland visited. Great and moving survival this for her was.
During deep musing in The garden Meditation, she noticed , that from the tree, the leaf falls to her feet softly.. Only one leaf! She marked that it had been this day scorching and windless.
She raised the leaf and suddenly all happened for her bright. She resembled the line of my poem which she translated; „ .......suddenly,an autumn leaf carried with the hand of wind passes me murmuring the immemorial song of time going by and stops halway - in your Meditation Gardens. And maybe it wasn't the wind? Maybe it Was You, my King giving me sign That you.....”.
Comprehensible this as; THE SIGN! She brought the dried leaf to Poland, she cut him on half, and she sent one half to me, with the signature: The leaf from The garden Mercy”.
I framed him in beautiful frame box and every day he gladdens my eyes .
The amazing history, but true. Danusia

Please forgive mistakes in the translation!
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: History of my leaf.   History of my leaf. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:02 am

I really enjoyed that Danusia. You never know there may possibly be signs from Elvis. I think if he was still at Graceland or visited (in spirit of course) he would try to communicate with people there, after all he was a bit of a minx.

The only experience we really had was at forrest hill when Paul and I were stood by Elvis's vault and apart from us the moseleam was deserted and silent. We had put our tbc necklaces on the bars and said a few silent words to Elvis and stood back thinking about him. Then out of the silence came a big 'crack' by the side of me. We both jumped and looked round. We thought it might have been a stone hitting the floor but we looked all round us and there was nothing there and no one else around. It scared the hell out of me and we didnt stay much longer but whether it was Elvis or not we will never know. Im just glad Paul was with me or I would think I was cracking up! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: History of my leaf.   History of my leaf. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:01 am

Thanks for nice comment, Lorna!
I believe that THE SIGN also gave You Elvis, indifferently or from the sky, if from the ground! He was the person very soulful and he said that the way would always find to give the sign to faithful fans.
And he so just does what is splendid!
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: History of my leaf.   History of my leaf. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:20 am

Awww you are right Danusia he was and is splendid. I would love to know if it was a sign from him but as we were in a place full of souls it might have been another wanting to trick us. Haha! It was a strange experience and Ill aways be puzzled by it. The leaf you have must be very precious as if nothing else it came from the home land, from the place Elvis loved best and if it was a sign then what a lovely place to get it from than in the meditation gardens x
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of my leaf.   History of my leaf. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History of my leaf.
Page 1 of 1